The last famous person you met

Tony Bellew at Silverstone for the F1. He was staying in the same camping area as us when he was doing his PR bit for Racing Point.

Probably Jim Cramer from CNBC a few weeks ago.

I'm trying to think who else.....I saw the wrestler JBL walking down Broadway a few weeks ago.

Last edited:
Bobby Kerr before the Tranmere game, prior to that I've bumped into Bally, Ben Stokes and Keaton Jennings in my local Tesco over the last year or so. Bally is incredible, despite not knowing me and me not wearing any SAFC gear, he has initiated conversation on both occasions :lol:

Other than numerous footballers and cricketers over the years, I've not really met many other celebrities. Kate Adie came to my secondary school and was very nice and I met the Fonz (Henry Wrinkler) at a book signing in WH Smith's - he was an absolutely great bloke, gentle, polite, friendly and funny - honestly couldn't speak higher of him. Erin Boag (Ex Strictly pro) used to live around the corner from me too and was always very pleasant.

Used to get the odd celeb on the phone during my call centre days, Natasha Kaplinsky was probably the most well known and was no hassle at all. Daniella Nardini (This Life) was a regular and a lovely woman and not long before she died I spoke to Susannah York who was also pleasant.

Last edited:
I met vocalist Simon Hough and bass guitarist Scott Whitley from Big Country after their set at the Kubix Festival in July. They were canny crack.

I've always had the hots for Martine McCutcheon.
She's a very bonny lass ❤
This was a long time ago, about 1997ish at the Ministry of sound in London. Was really the only celeb I can claim to have "met", but it was a great experience to actually speak/drink/dance with someone I'd seen on tv the week before. She was stunning then, and has aged really well :D.

Back