++++ The lads v Bristol rovers +++++

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardly stress. Just wondering why he’s yet to even make the squad since we signed him.
If he does need to replace Hume he’s not going to be match fit is he.

Parkinson has explained it. He has one fullback on the bench who can cover both sides incase of injury. Having two fullbacks and a centre back on the bench would be a waste of a subs space for a attacking player if we were chasing the game.

He isn't going to be match fit sat on the bench either. It's make no difference.

Parkinson has explained it. He has one fullback on the bench who can cover both sides incase of injury. Having two fullbacks and a centre back on the bench would be a waste of a subs space for a attacking player if we were chasing the game.

He isn't going to be match fit sat on the bench either. It's make no difference.
Thanks for that full and in depth explanation.

its not whinging that they aren’t playing. It’s just more of an indication that they don’t particularly represent the significant investment or improvements indicated by the owner.

Or more that Parkinson is rewarding the players who are winning games by keeping them in the team. Not everything has to turn in to a moan about Stewart Donald.

Winning games yes but not playing as well as we were as some of the lads have looked “leggy” the last 2 or 3 games.
Didn’t expect Parky to change it though as he seems reluctant to freshen things up.
If we win then fair enough, Parky will have proved he’s right.

Highlighted the single most important thing to do in a football match.. Sunderland are doing this. But then I do nowt but wind posters up.

Why change a winning team?!

I didn’ t suggest I would. i merely commented that someone who most were pleased we had signed owing to his experience and quality at a higher level is yet to make a squad.
No you weren't, you put a value judgement on it by asking why he was signed. Purely commenting would have been 'No Declan John in the squad.'

Stop being an arse man. You are just trying to start an argument when there is no need.
Can people not express their views on here anymore without getting snidey remarks back .

Chill out man. You didn't express a view. You asked a question, so i answered it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back