The King of Thailand

Jgrainger

Midfield
It looks like days are numbered and I’m due to fly out next Wednesday. Does anyone the implications of his death as it looks like there will be a ban on alcohol and a large period of public mourning and possible civil unrest! I cant wait!

It looks like days are numbered and I’m due to fly out next Wednesday. Does anyone the implications of his death as it looks like there will be a ban on alcohol and a large period of public mourning and possible civil unrest! I cant wait!

there will be loads of ladies around still.

He is, genuinely, loved and revered by the majority of the Thai people - rightly so in my eyes, for what he's achieved over the past 70 years.
No dig this time but this Crown Prince Virallonghorn bloke who is heir apparent, is he as tolerant to foreigners as his father, or will you have to scuttle back to blighty?

Few people reckon will be a power struggle and potential trouble when happens

Back