The Hundred 2022 Match Thread

Well livingstone has batted more balls in this 100 season, than his whole t20 series for England . I think , feels like he has

Well livingstone has batted more balls in this 100 season, than his whole t20 series for England . I think , feels like he has
My mate wants me to go to Chester le street on Friday to watch the cricket but I can’t see what game it is do you know?

Thanks. Was hoping it was England! :lol:
they are top of the league currently and if we have any chance of qualifying, we have to win this one
Yeah it’s a bit disappointing tbh, when this was first muted was hoping for overseas players similar to IPL but has not turned out that way
See the CSA thread I posted. All the franchises are owned by IPL Franchises. That maybe coming to the U.K. in the future

Last edited:
Smeed on 94 here, off 46

95 now. He is on strike for the last five balls, I thought he was but not. Wade out so four balls left and new batsman in

smeed needs the last three for the first ton in this competition

Last edited:
"Line in the sand moment for English cricket" - quote from Eoin Morgan last night following Smeed's century and in light of him becoming the first natural 16.4 star to be born.

This man is shameless and a poison to English cricket. He is effectively selling the demise of test cricket and first-class cricket in favour of franchise globetrotters like the greedy little arsehole he is.

England's 2019 World Cup win is fast becoming redundant to me due to it's association with this whore.

It wouldn't surprise me if more people in this country were interested in US baseball than this abomination. It surprised me that it's taken as long as the second season to have a century maker. That says it all for me. Batters going through the motions, hit-and-hope, nice paycheck at the end.

At some point someone involved in cricket is going to turn around and say it is rubbish after all.

Back