The Hateful 8

007Iron

Midfield
Watched some of it last night (before falling asleep) up to the point where the stagecoach arrives at a shelter where they stop for the night... Granted, we're just being introduced to the characters but up to now it's boring as fuck with shit dialogue..

Quick question.... Does it get any better??

It's currently got competition on the form of Dunkirk : The Forgotten Heroes...

As its 2-1 against TH8, I'll watch Dunkirk until its too late to watch the rest of TH8 unless smb says the other way

Edit ; 4-1. DTFH it is. Cheers chaps/chapesses.

Last edited:
Watched some of it last night (before falling asleep) up to the point where the stagecoach arrives at a shelter where they stop for the night... Granted, we're just being introduced to the characters but up to now it's boring as fuck with shit dialogue..

Very good Film, Jennifer Jason Leigh is brilliant :lol:

I thought it started quite slow but then built up pace as more characters appeared, not his best but not his worst in my eyes. Definitely worth persevering with though
Hmmm

I've been up since 5am, had beers, and DTFH finishes at 11pm.... Right I'm putting it on.. If its shite I'll do absolutely nothing to you... Oh hang on they're taking about the Boyes 55mm anti - tank rifle ..

I fell asleep too
Shite
But it may get better , I don't know as I fell asleep. I'm deffo not watching anymore though

No

Back