The GTA series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durhamish

Midfield
In anticipation for the release of GTA 5 tonight i'd thought i'd start a thread on the whole series in general.

Sureley the greatest game of all time.

GTA Vice city takes some beating. Lance Vance Dance.

People over the ages of 40 need not reply

I missed Vice City until pretty recently, San Andreas was the one that had me hooked - must have put hundreds of hours into that.

I had no idea it was so hard to follow the damn train :mad:

I missed Vice City until pretty recently, San Andreas was the one that had me hooked - must have put hundreds of hours into that.

I had no idea it was so hard to follow the damn train :mad:

:lol: My mate's still never gotten past that one yet.

The key was to go and get the AK47 from round the back of a supermarket.[DOUBLEPOST=1379337037][/DOUBLEPOST]
The day San Andreas came out I remember stealing a Learjet and Two Tickets To Paradise by Eddie Money playing on the radio station...

Class.
:lol: Class that song. The radio was immense on that game.[DOUBLEPOST=1379337167][/DOUBLEPOST]
All you had to do was follow the damn train CJ.

:lol: All that useless fat **** had to dee was shoot them Esés. :rolleyes:

:lol: My mate's still never gotten past that one yet.

The key was to go and get the AK47 from round the back of a supermarket.[DOUBLEPOST=1379337037][/DOUBLEPOST]
:lol: Class that song. The radio was immense on that game.[DOUBLEPOST=1379337167][/DOUBLEPOST]

:lol: All that useless fat **** had to dee was shoot them Esés. :rolleyes:

How I managed it on the PC trying to keep the bike upright with a train 6 inches form the side whilst also aiming the AK I will never know

Honestly felt it went downhill once you got to Las Venturas

KDST and Radio X :cool:

Even the country one was class once you'd gotten bored of the same songs. The wife DJ'ing was off the map - playing harmonica with her fanny at one point. :lol:

"Louisiana woman - MISSISSIPPI MAAAN! We get together every time we can." Class. :lol:

San Andreas was f***ing class :cool:

Spent hours just jet packing up to a building and jumping off it and daft stuff like that. Always remember the mission where you had to burn all the Cannabis before the coppers showed up then had to get away from them in the hippy van thing :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back