*** The Great British Bake Off 2018 Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I was a Briony fan too - agree about Kimjoy but overall I don't think the standard was as high as previous years.

The thing is, I resisted watching for a while and only started in the Nadia year, which was exceptional. Since then, not so sure. What I liked this year was the personalities and the way they all bonded.

I thought it was class, I especially love Sandy and Noel, what a beautiful couple, they're kind and amusing spirits tbh.

They're great TBH. Sure I've said it before but I can't believe that my mam is a Noel Fielding fan.

I meant the baking tbh - big fan of Sandy and Noel much better than....ooh forgotten them already ;)
All of it mate, the baking has been top notch tbf.

The thing is, I resisted watching for a while and only started in the Nadia year, which was exceptional. Since then, not so sure. What I liked this year was the personalities and the way they all bonded.

They're great TBH. Sure I've said it before but I can't believe that my mam is a Noel Fielding fan.
Ya ma has good taste, love him, would drink Bailey's from a shoe with him anarl.

Daily Mail article and comments on Rahul are particularly amusing and predictable.

It's a classic!

The Great British Bake Off final reviewed by Jim Shelley | Daily Mail Online

What a surprise! Another immigrant wins. Laughable

Everything now has to be political correct, this country now has no backbone !

The brown Mann wins should be the headline. Too many crybaby comments

Obvious why he won RC correction again

Well we couldn't have a white person winning could we?? Absolute joke! Kim-Joy won hands down! Shame on you GBBO!!

Last edited:
Just remember during chocolate week... make sure to pack it with plenty laxative chocolate, Paul Hollywood with bog roll around his shoes would make great telly :)

Logon or register to see this image

I remember Ruby's chocolate collar was a masterpiece!

Aye, she's easily the waddest out of the lot. Manon was a sort with her accent, but Ruby was more of a "take her down the pub before meeting ya ma" kind of a girl.
Funny, self-deprecating, great style and superb arse - especially in those tight jeans, last night.

Actually, second thoughts about introducing her to me ma ... the BREXIT-voting Tory racist that she is!

It's a classic!

The Great British Bake Off final reviewed by Jim Shelley | Daily Mail Online

What a surprise! Another immigrant wins. Laughable

Everything now has to be political correct, this country now has no backbone !

The brown Mann wins should be the headline. Too many crybaby comments

Obvious why he won RC correction again

Well we couldn't have a white person winning could we?? Absolute joke! Kim-Joy won hands down! Shame on you GBBO!!
i wasnt arsed who won, it should have probably been one of the lasses but then only two people got to taste the food and they went with the fella... purely for the shit show from the obvious racists, i'm pleased he won....

for the post-brexit meltdown it would cause, hopefully next year is won by a black nigerian female lesbian disabled immigrant mongrel dog who swam the med and was granted asylum in the uk, winning with classic doggie treats that paul hollywood just can't stop feeding to his own hairy growler...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back