The Gentleman TV Series

Quite enjoying it here, 2/3 episodes left. Serious crush developing on Susie Glass, will keep quiet from Mrs Gaffa 🤣. Probably not one for the connoisseurs but entertaining enough.

Solid 8/10 from the Cobra.

Doesn’t take itself seriously, light hearted at times, but of wit, some daft violence and a bit of Richie’s over engineered style of script and all good.

Really easy watch. Canny
love/hate is the bollox
Absolutely shite,
Do you need to watch the movie first or the tv series,or does it not really matter??
No, but you a missing a treat. Get it watched.

Last edited:
Ah is that why I thought she looked familiar despite not having a clue who she was.

And yes I was just too lazy to look up the cast on IMDB :lol:

I always have IMDB open when watching anything to avoid that "Arrgh! Where have I seen that face before?" itch. I also like to know the real names of the cast rather than refer to them as "the man/woman who plays..."

Started off thinking it was pretty good, but it's just so repetitive ...onto episode 5 now and it feels like a chore to finish it, just the same structure in each episode, think the main character is actually decent and likeable but that's it, Ray Winston just feels uninspired in stuff like this nowadays, have 3 episodes left but probably gonna give up.

Well finished the series in 2 days,it was canny,nowt special
Where can I watch the film?it’s not on sky

On Amazon Prime but you have to pay for it

Back