The first few Roker Report podcast interviews with SD and CM...

Did SD give one of the RR lads a job at the club or have I just made that up ?

Yeah, the lad doing the RR interviews at the beginning now does player interviews for the SAFC.com website, I believe.
:lol: Imagine trying to prove Stewart Donald has been above board all along by listening to Stewart Donald.

Have a listen. So much of what he said has been misrepresented on here.

The deluded OP is believing every word the chairman has said basically!

The Dortmund model in full effect....

Yeah, the lad doing the RR interviews at the beginning now does player interviews for the SAFC.com website, I believe.

Have a listen. So much of what he said has been misrepresented on here.
I listened to them the first time 'round - I'm not about to waste my time doing so again.

I disagree that what's been said has been misinterpreted since. They've tied themselves up in knots by backtracking and contradicting as they go. Listen to some more and you'll soon realise that.

Last edited:
I listened to them the first time 'round - I'm not about to waste my time doing so again.

I disagree that what's been said has been misinterpreted since. They've tied themselves up in knots themselves by backtracking and contradicting as they go. Listen to some more and you'll soon realise that.

So did I marra. Listening a second time with the hindsight of how SD and CM have been quoted on here over the past year has been an eye-opener.

As mentioned on the other thread, the thing that shines through from them is the lack of knowledge that SD has from a football perspective, the ineffective strategy he devised and the sheer level to which he leans on Richard Hill for all matters football.

Time has proven what Donald says and what Donald does are completely different things altogether. Not sure how people can believe a word he says

The deluded OP is believing every word the chairman has said basically!

The Dortmund model in full effect....

To be fair, there isn’t too much that incriminates SD in there, I do think people have misrepresented the “Dortmund model” stuff.

The problem is the actions of SD, despite saying he doesn’t want to sell, he almost has twice and has been talking to people about it since 6 months after he bought the club. We haven’t replaced Methven or Davidson, who’s running the club? Why have we never been told what FPP get for their “investment”?

I don't see how - I thought it apparent they were full o' shit from the off.

Like I said, I was told to go and relisten to the early podcasts to hear the evidence of their lies and inconsistencies because I'd mentioned that I wasn't rabidly pro-SD I just hadn't yet been convinced by the anti-SD arguments I'd heard, and so I did go back and listen to them, and instead of finding this promised evidence against SD/CM I heard a lot of evidence that they've been misrepresented massively by certain folks on here.
Time has proven what Donald says and what Donald does are completely different things altogether. Not sure how people can believe a word he says

That's what I'm saying. These early podcasts have proven to me that what Donald said and what folks on here have said Donald said are two very different things.

Last edited:
Like I said, I was told to go and relisten to the early podcasts to hear the evidence of their lies and inconsistencies because I'd mentioned that I wasn't rabidly pro-SD I just hadn't yet been convinced by the anti-SD arguments I'd heard, and so I did go back and listen to them, and instead of finding this promised evidence against SD/CM I heard a lot of evidence that they've been misrepresented massively by certain folks on here.

That's what I'm saying. These early podcasts have proven to me that what Donald said and what folks on here have said Donald said are two very different things.
No - they've changed their tune time and time again since. Just because it's the first yarn they spun doesn't make it gospel.

Well worth re-listening to IMO.

Just been chatting on another thread about them.

I've had a relisten to a couple of them tonight and I've been surprised at how much some of the comments have been twisted, glossed over, taken out of context or massive parts ignored completely since they happened. Quotes that even I've taken for granted as being correct after hearing them on here so many times like the "budget most Championship clubs would be envious of" line (which was actually "budget that a lot of Championship clubs would take" in amongst a big section where our likely spending on transfer fees was actually played down by SD and CM).

Also stuff about Juan Sartori where SD was asked about whether they'd be getting him to put money in to buy players in League 1 and SD has said something along the lines of "I could call him and ask him to do that and he would do it but I'd rather wait until we're in the Premier League and then give him the call to buy us big name players" [paraphrased], and the interviewer said something like "so instead in 6 years or so when we're challenging for the Premier League title, Juan could buy us the next Messi equivalent" and SD has essentially said "yes".

Eye-opening stuff to listen to in hindsight, I have to say. SD comes across as a proper football fan and someone that really wants long-term success with us.

I'd highly recommend listening to these again with fresh ears and hindsight. Very interesting.

:lol:
A different answer every time he's asked how he bought the club. He's an absolute weapon and pulled the wool right over your eyes

theyve said things then said the exact opposite so of course at one point things would line up

but you know that

As I said, I was told to listen to the early podcasts so I could hear the proof of SD and CM's lies, so I went in with an open mind and instead found evidence of misrepresentation of quotes and outright lies told by those on here that don't like SD and CM.

If you've had a listen to these and you believe there are other podcasts where he and/or CM have contradicted what they said in these ones, then by all means post them so I can hear these lies and inconsistencies for myself, but so far nobody from the #DonaldOut side have managed to do that. They've just mumbled stuff about Kool Aid and failed to back up their arguments so far.

"We have the capability... It's the biggest budget ever seen in League 1. It's substantially higher than the teams that went up this year.... It's a budget that a lot of teams in the Championship would take. So, I don't think erm, you know the Sunderland fans have gotta worry about how much money is gonna be spent on their team, if we need some transfers there's money worked into that."

:lol: Fulla shite.

As I said, I was told to listen to the early podcasts so I could hear the proof of SD and CM's lies, so I went in with an open mind and instead found evidence of misrepresentation of quotes and outright lies told by those on here that don't like SD and CM.

If you've had a listen to these and you believe there are other podcasts where he and/or CM have contradicted what they said in these ones, then by all means post them so I can hear these lies and inconsistencies for myself, but so far nobody from the #DonaldOut side have managed to do that. They've just mumbled stuff about Kool Aid and failed to back up their arguments so far.

there is zero point in me spending my time listening through that garbage again as you’d only redress it to suit your wind up.

Back