The drought goes on... any way you look at it.

But that wouldn’t have spelt twat would it, which was sort of the point which you did miss but claim not to. Thicker than Tinky Winky’s thigh, you
I don't need to 'claim' not to miss anything, I know fine well I didn't miss it.
I was pointing out the first part of your post.
I'll refrain from making conclusions on your intelligence, and from dishing out personal insults too.

I don't need to 'claim' not to miss anything, I know fine well I didn't miss it.
I was pointing out the first part of your post.
I'll refrain from making conclusions on your intelligence, and from dishing out personal insults too.
Well I won’t refrain from making a conclusion that you are as thick as pig shit. It was obviously a joke, which you missed, then you tried backtracking by suggesting you were only pointing out the first part of my post. If you think that I would get “upset” or “have a whinge” as to why it’s called Tyne Tees, then you really are a bit soft in the heads.

Last edited:
Well I won’t refrain from making a conclusion that you are as thick as pig shit. It was obviously a joke, which you missed, then you tried backtracking by suggesting you were only pointing out the first part of my post. If you think that I would get “upset” or “have a whinge” as to why it’s called Tyne Tees, then you really are a bit soft in the head.
Whatever .
I really don't care what you think you know.
If I'd had missed the T.W.A.T 'joke' I'd have said.
Missing something doesn't necessarily make you 'thick'.

'Backtracking' FFS - don't flatter yourself.

Whatever .
I really don't care what you think you know.
If I'd had missed the T.W.A.T 'joke' I'd have said.
Missing something doesn't necessarily make you 'thick'.

'Backtracking' FFS - don't flatter yourself.
Did you really just type “whatever”? Oh sorry didn’t know I was arguing with a prepubescent girl.
So you spotted the TWAT joke, yet thought the first part was serious? Of course you did

Did you really just type “whatever”? Oh sorry didn’t know I was arguing with a prepubescent girl.
So you spotted the TWAT joke, yet thought the first part was serious? Of course you did
Apology accepted.
Well, now who's backtracking?

Believe what you want
WHATEVER !

Just seen the highlights on iplayer, mags lasses being the favourites, the far superior pro team and bigged up by the local mag trash media but fancy losing to an amateur womens team called hashtag united, congrats to # utd though! mags the gift that keeps giving:lol:

Just seen the highlights on iplayer, mags lasses being the favourites, the far superior pro team and bigged up by the local mag trash media but fancy losing to an amateur womens team called hashtag united, congrats to # utd though! mags the gift that keeps giving:lol:
🤣🤣🤣

That razor bloke on radio mag kept shoehorning “cup final” into his commentary every few minutes it came across as needy and pathetic 🙄

Back