The Delta variant

Sam Handwich

Striker
According to ZOE, the variants symptoms have changed to 1.Headache 2. Sore throat 3. Runny nose 4. Fever and 5. Cough
Loss of taste and smell aren't even in the top 10. Given that this is now the dominant strain and the Government are preparing to use it's apparent rampantness as an excuse to extend restrictions, why aren't they publicising this. Youngsters showing these symptoms will just think they have caught a cold and continue their hedonistic ways and not bother getting tested.
Are the Government frightened to admit that the virus is now so Flu-like that it's almost, well, like Flu/Cold.
Even those folk at ZOE are peturbed at the Governments ambivalence.

Funny you should say this. I got the first 4 symptoms recently and attributed it to hayfever even though I’d never had headaches with it before, the fever I put down to the warmer weather and my mind playing tricks on me.

Did a Covid test to be on the safe side and it came back negative.

According to ZOE, the variants symptoms have changed to 1.Headache 2. Sore throat 3. Runny nose 4. Fever and 5. Cough
Loss of taste and smell aren't even in the top 10. Given that this is now the dominant strain and the Government are preparing to use it's apparent rampantness as an excuse to extend restrictions, why aren't they publicising this. Youngsters showing these symptoms will just think they have caught a cold and continue their hedonistic ways and not bother getting tested.
Are the Government frightened to admit that the virus is now so Flu-like that it's almost, well, like Flu/Cold.
Even those folk at ZOE are peturbed at the Governments ambivalence.
I know loads of people who have had those symptoms in the last few weeks.

I had all those symptoms last week, I was really unwell for about 5 days but just assumed it was a cold. I didn’t do a test as I didn’t know they were symptoms, I have also had both jabs so hopefully that’s all it was. Stupid they are not putting this info out.

I had all those symptoms last week, I was really unwell for about 5 days but just assumed it was a cold. I didn’t do a test as I didn’t know they were symptoms, I have also had both jabs so hopefully that’s all it was. Stupid they are not putting this info out.
Those of us who are jabbed up won't know if we have it or not

What the hell is really going on.
Are they using this as an excuse to change the way we live.
Is there a hidden agenda ?
Is Boris merely a puppet with his strings pulled by SAGE and the green lobby ?
Another 4 weeks of restrictions on the way.
And after that ? Any one out there got a clue because as a nation we have all lost the plot.... completely.

I think it's called agenda 51 or..something like that. Af riend was telling me about it but I just wasn't interested. We've all got our lives to lead and we can't change things we have no control over so i just worry about the things i can control.

The government are massively incompetent
Accidentally or deliberately?
And after that ? Any one out there got a clue because as a nation we have all lost the plot.... completely.
We haven't lost the plot, we're following the plot.

Last edited:
I drove past a cemetery the other day on the way to the shops and saw a group of pall-bearers carrying a coffin.

When I drove back again about an hour later - they were still wandering around with the coffin - I thought to myself "These bastards have lost the plot....."

I know - coat / taxi.

Yes to everything. Where is the pandemic it only seems to be on my tv now.

Daughter's boyfriend had "a bit of a cold" last Friday, was travelling down to Lincs that day to his family - so took a Lateral Flow test- negative. Didn't feel great over weekend took three more over the weekend - all negative. Out with his mates, visiting family etc etc. Travels up on Tuesday visits various places, stops for a meal. Another test at home - negative. Later Tuesday night another test - positive, re-tested positive. If that is the sort of lead time no wonder figures are soaring.

Yes to everything. Where is the pandemic it only seems to be on my tv now.

Whereas you could 'see' the clouds of pandemic at one stage last year?

Last edited:
Should be suing.
Daughter's boyfriend had "a bit of a cold" last Friday, was travelling down to Lincs that day to his family - so took a Lateral Flow test- negative. Didn't feel great over weekend took three more over the weekend - all negative. Out with his mates, visiting family etc etc. Travels up on Tuesday visits various places, stops for a meal. Another test at home - negative. Later Tuesday night another test - positive, re-tested positive. If that is the sort of lead time no wonder figures are soaring.

Whereas you could 'see' the clouds of pandemic at one stage last year?
So he took 7 tests in total? 😊Haway man this needs to stop.

Last edited:

Back