''The date of birth set up in your account needs to match the price class you are trying to purchase''

tunstallhill

Striker
does anyone know how to buy 1x adult and 1x under16 ticket for the match on saturday?

trying to buy for a mate and his daughter who have never been before

i'm a season ticket holder, so i've just logged in and selected two seats, assigned the adult one to me and assigned the under16 one to an under16 season ticket holder on my network, but its not having it

does the lad need to sign up for a new account himself, then sign up for a new account for the bairn as well ?

Sign both up for new accounts and add correct DOB, add them to network, assign and manage them, then you can purchase age range account tickets in the future

honestly?

fucks sake man. so they need separate email addresses too? she's 8 years old

if you go to the ticket office and get an adults a kids ticket, do they ask for proof of age for the kids ticket?

I had this when trying to buy a ticket for the boy, even though I'd bought and assigned tickets to him in the past. Been mentioned a few times on here now, Ticketmaster strikes again.

I had this when trying to buy a ticket for the boy, even though I'd bought and assigned tickets to him in the past. Been mentioned a few times on here now, Ticketmaster strikes again.
I paid for 2 adult tickets as Swansea because I hadn’t linked to my kid’s account.

By coincidence before/during the match I bumped into our friend who usually sorts out tickets, and he told me that my kid already has an account that our group uses! I also ballsed up regarding a loyalty point apparently.

does anyone know how to buy 1x adult and 1x under16 ticket for the match on saturday?

trying to buy for a mate and his daughter who have never been before

i'm a season ticket holder, so i've just logged in and selected two seats, assigned the adult one to me and assigned the under16 one to an under16 season ticket holder on my network, but its not having it

does the lad need to sign up for a new account himself, then sign up for a new account for the bairn as well ?
Pathetic this.

Good luck.

No, you can use your email address, at least that's what I did for my grandsons.

in past seasons i've sorted loads of tickets out for people, just went on the website and selected 3, 4, 5 tickets and assigned them all to me and bought them

on a laptop its relatively straight forward. on a phone its almost impossible

the lad is borderline whether to come or not, i said i'd sort the tickets as he's not really that big into footy, just wanted to bring the bairn along for a day out and something different.

i can't imagine he's that bothered that he's now going to go on his laptop and fanny on registering two different new accounts, then linking them to my account and all that. the whole point was supposed to be that i was going to make it easy for him as i'm used to the system and could sort the tickets in 5 minutes and he'd just give me the money

apparently not.

The system is hit and miss. I assigned two adult and one child for the Crewe game. They re-assigned an adult and a child to the child account and only sent the child ticket.

thats what i had to do. was getting a ticket for me and 3 under 22 tickets. i created an account for me daughter and assigned the 3 U22 tickets to her. that worked ok for me.

Last edited:
the whole point was supposed to be that i was going to make it easy for him as i'm used to the system and could sort the tickets in 5 minutes and he'd just give me the money

apparently not.
This club is f***ing embarrassing at times like
The system is hit and miss. I assigned two adult and one child for the Crewe game. They re-assigned an adult and a child to the child account and only sent the child ticket.
Ffs
Most of the progress in the last few years has made things more difficult

Mostly Ticketmaster though.

Which the club should never have got involved with. A shit customer experience just to save a few pennies, axing local jobs and replacing with an automatic system for us to suffer with

Last edited:
It's for club to know who is in the stadium and stop adults buying concession and kids tickets

so how comes i could buy 10 adults tickets right now and assign them all to me? how would the club know who i'd gave them to?

and the 1000s of coorperate tickets and give aways to schools and charities etc... does every single one of those tickets have proof of identity and date of birth attached to it?

and what about if a bloke just walked up to the ticket office before the game, could he not just simply buy a ticket to go watch the game?

you are talking absolute shite.

It's for club to know who is in the stadium and stop adults buying concession and kids tickets

okay i've just been on the website and registered a new account.

name - Oliver Twist. 6 years old. membership number 12495899

i can now buy 'him' a ticket for saturday

i can then give that ticket to an adult and he won't get checked on the way in

absolute bomb proof this system

Just trying to save on manual systems for doing this, which have worked for f***ing years.

Pennies > fans convenience.

Although, given the risk for digital exclusion, probably costs more anyway.
What’s to stop someone who would do this just making someone up? It’s to harvest your details that is all.

Edit as said above
This as well. Data fishing.

Back