The Cure playing Hyde Park in the Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bought tickets for this this morning and coming over from the US for it. Cracking lineup - Twilight Sad are good, too, and more to be announced. Couldn't pass this one up!

The Cure, Interpol, Goldfrapp, Ride, Slowdive, Editors

Fuck me that's a decent lineup that even if the event is a Barclaycard sponsor fest
Not as good a line up as the first time I saw them: The Cure, The Associates and The Passions but it's certainly better than the meccanno man robot fillum that supported them the next time around.

Yup, had quite a bit of their stuff and thought it was pretty good, but saw them supporting The Cure a couple of summers ago and they sounded great - they must be a favourite of Bob's
they are,supported them back in 2008 too
edit....i’m lying,they didn’t:oops:

I love The Cure but it feels like they've been doing a lap of honour for about 6 years now, endlessly touring their back catalogue. So unless they have new material out (which I doubt) then I think it will be more or less the same set as they played at Leeds Festival in 2012

I'm not sure if you could actually be more wrong there!

She's fantastic.

Completely spoiled for choice with big gigs in London next year. I wonder if there's actually too much of an overlap of fans and you'll see reduced attendances/cheap tickets going spare.

The XX, Nick Cave, The National, LCD Soundsystem, The Cure etc all playing in weeks of each each other. You can do two of them tops, unless you're minted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back