The Cry - BBC1.

There's already another thread, evidently not searched for (unlike the bairn, I also cheered when she undid his seat belt ;)). Great acting, really enjoyed it tbh.

I wish it didn't keep jumping around with the timeline and just told the story.

That said, she was in the Tardis for a few years or so.

He was a creep from beginning to end and basically all but handed over child care duties to her. He must have acted well, as the character was easily dis-likable. Career oriented, all "me me me" and didn't want to take his turn with the baby because he needed his sleep so he could do his job. She had to give up her life for him. But some women can't see that in their men in real life.

The alarm bells wold surely ring when he deliberately started making out with her on his daughter's bed in such a way he knew he'd get caught.

He came across as a clinical example of a psychopath.

Bollocks ending man, proppa forensics woulda found the finga print on the button from her left hand, which is the wrong hand if she was claiming to be in the passenger seat previously....Outraged

I thought that weird at the time, but it slipped my mind to be fair.

I wish it didn't keep jumping around with the timeline and just told the story.

That said, she was in the Tardis for a few years or so.

He was a creep from beginning to end and basically all but handed over child care duties to her. He must have acted well, as the character was easily dis-likable. Career oriented, all "me me me" and didn't want to take his turn with the baby because he needed his sleep so he could do his job. She had to give up her life for him. But some women can't see that in their men in real life.

The alarm bells wold surely ring when he deliberately started making out with her on his daughter's bed in such a way he knew he'd get caught.

He came across as a clinical example of a psychopath.

I thought that weird at the time, but it slipped my mind to be fair.

It's not Fookin real ye knaa.......or aye the missus watching it, tutting, nodding the heed, looking at me.......the amount of Fookin whingeing Fannies these days

It's not Fookin real ye knaa.......or aye the missus watching it, tutting, nodding the heed, looking at me.......the amount of Fookin whingeing Fannies these days

I know it's not real, I just enjoyed it.

I'm just commenting on his acting portraying the boyfriend as a cold and ruthless character as being quite good.

It's people who watch Coronation Street you should aim that remark at.

Wonder if the McCanns were watching..........

There was certainly a strong influence on the story line.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back