The crazy clown is upto it again

Given his obsession with the 'scamdemic' on Twitter I would love to know exactly how COVID has impacted this complete shambles of a human beings international business empire...

Given his obsession with the 'scamdemic' on Twitter I would love to know exactly how COVID has impacted this complete shambles of a human beings international business empire...

He seems to handle twitter better than SD has managed so far

Mind could all change if he's successful in his bid

Unbelievable that there were fans on here so thick that they were taken in after his radio interview, and started believing him.

I keep thinking this. I believe this take over has affirmed to me that a percentage of the population will absolutely believe anything they are told, without doing a hint of critical analysis. You have to actively go out your way to believe this guy is serious, he is so obviously on a wind up. Yet people still reply to every tweet saying “give him a chance” or “I believe he’ll be good for the club”. The cognitive dissonance needed to ignore how obviously terrible he’d be is absolutely outstanding.

I keep thinking this. I believe this take over has affirmed to me that a percentage of the population will absolutely believe anything they are told, without doing a hint of critical analysis. You have to actively go out your way to believe this guy is serious, he is so obviously on a wind up. Yet people still reply to every tweet saying “give him a chance” or “I believe he’ll be good for the club”. The cognitive dissonance needed to ignore how obviously terrible he’d be is absolutely outstanding.
I think we should give him a chance because he may be very good for the club.

Welcome to what politicians have known all along.

Back