The craic in the USA

..if you look at some of their high density areas it is twice the death let million.
NY is close to 2000 per million.. worst area in the world

10 states over 1000 per million.. remember a lot of the middle has fuck all there
I suppose the next 2_3 weeks will really tell us.

I still can’t understand how China has apparently completely managed this.

Probably even more worrying is that the USA death per million is not in the global top 10 and is less than UK.
With treatments improving the death rate should start to come down, the problem in the US is hospital capacity is maxed out, there's insufficient trained staff and if you don't have the correct medical insurance your not getting treated
The likes of Trump, Carson, Grassley and Giuliani getting better is distorting the message, these people had treatment not available to 99% of americans.
The tangerine Caligula also tells us there's more than enough PPE, if you listen to front line workers, there simply aren't the trained people to operate them. Does that evil twat expect a cleaner to operate a ventilator.
He as good as admitted it, the US is moving to a herd immunity strategy, if he somehow overturns the election the death toll will be 10 times what it currently is
And frankly he doesn't give a shit how many die

There we have it , absolutely f***ing nuts , a phony pandemic ? , its killing 3000+ people a day you moron.
I’d like to hear the logic behind his thoughts. He admits there’s a virus, it’s been reported on a global transmission rate for almost a year. That’s the very definition of a pandemic. Deaths don’t come into it, it’s the scale and scope of the infection which defines it.

After denying and miss managing the covid pandemic, causing the deaths of hundreds of thousands Americans, the tangerine nero is making sure the white house crowd jumps the vaccine queue, in front of health workers and high risk groups. Grifting to the bitter end
After denying and miss managing the covid pandemic, causing the deaths of hundreds of thousands Americans, the tangerine nero is making sure the white house crowd jumps the vaccine queue, in front of health workers and high risk groups. Grifting to the bitter end
Another U turn

Last edited:
Deaths won't be that high.. they seem to be 1-2% at present.. would have to be 5% of cases to be that high.

Could easily be. 2-3000 daily though
Well over 3k deaths per day on some specific days now in US

Case rate still spiralling up to 250k measured cases per day following thanksgiving.. looks like it can go higher

I reckon they will get close to 5000 deaths per day near Xmas

Hope not
300,000 Americans will be dead from Covid tomorrow
"You get it" ....

They certainly do . Getting close to a quarter of a million per day "getting it "

Fuckwit

Last edited:
But they enjoyed their turkey dinners and that's the main thing.
They may not have villages in the States but they've got their fair share of idiots.

Well over 3k deaths per day on some specific days now in US

Case rate still spiralling up to 250k measured cases per day following thanksgiving.. looks like it can go higher

I reckon they will get close to 5000 deaths per day near Xmas

Hope not

"You get it" ....

They certainly do . Getting close to a quarter of a million per day "getting it "

Fuckwit

Certainly not slowing down.. before Biden gets inaugurated it could be somewhere between 4-500,000

f***ing hell... one of the victims of the Amy Coney Barrett super spreader event has had a leg amputated and his family have set up a gofundme page to pay his astronomical medical bills

it's just like a bad cold though, eh...

Back