The Chronicle tomorrow or Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may be useful if you posted something positive instead of EVERY post no matter to who it is, its usually negative, SO easy answer is don't reply to my posts.

But it frustrates me that you lie so I feel compelled to comment like many many others.

it's the news the op said was happening last friday but he's a week out ?
No, did you not read the last statement by CM last Friday, sorry if you missed it, but this is totally different, this is to clear up as much as he can to let the fans know where we are and new info.
But it frustrates me that you lie so I feel compelled to comment like many many others.
I did not lie, I passed on to this forum what info I was given, off people I know and for most parts trust.
so stop replying FFS you don't need this crap on a Friday morning pester someone else.
What’s in the news bob? Can’t see owt on their site yet.

I don't know what time its being done to be honest, he left it flexible on the phone, so I am waiting just like the rest of us I am afraid.

Last edited:
No, did you not read the last statement by CM last Friday, sorry if you missed it, but this is totally different, this is to clear up as much as he can to let the fans know where we are and new info.

I did not lie, I passed on to this forum what info I was given, off people I know and for most parts trust.
so stop replying FFS you don't need this crap on a Friday morning pester someone else.

I don't know what time its being done to be honest, he left it flexible on the phone, so I am waiting just like the rest of us I am afraid.

You did. You said the money had been paid back. Now you’ve changed your tune.

read the other posts FFS it's JUST with the chronicle
Not calling you a liar mate, there is that much shite spouted on here, you never know what is the truth, let’s see what is released today/tomorrow and I hope you are right, might get a few people off your back.

no its whenever it gets interviewed then put out there, no one else can get as its just with them, SIMPLES

if I get it wrong tough , another feather in your daft hat

good so only the ones who want to know should reply, not muppets like you with your child like answers

verbal or written attention is pointless, you don't me I don't know you thank god eh

I actually found out yesterday what was done with the money and its in the chronicle bit so you can see what I posted before was wrong and where the money is sitting now. but I admit I was wrong on how its being paid back.
Fingers crossed its good news Bob.

Incidentally, I thought Donald said it was an investment at the time, not a loan which needed paying off.

I was wrong on the way its paid back and the period it was to be paid back over, OR if these things that are happening now, the new direction we may go in, it will be all done differently, so I reserve the right to see what the new shape of things to come is.
the statement IMHO will just be a inkling as to what the new format COULD BE.
are you talking about new ownership or a change in format under existing onwership?

no its whenever it gets interviewed then put out there, no one else can get as its just with them, SIMPLES

if I get it wrong tough , another feather in your daft hat

good so only the ones who want to know should reply, not muppets like you with your child like answers

verbal or written attention is pointless, you don't me I don't know you thank god eh

I actually found out yesterday what was done with the money and its in the chronicle bit so you can see what I posted before was wrong and where the money is sitting now. but I admit I was wrong on how its being paid back.

Any idea on the dietary needs of the new people ?

Fingers crossed its good news Bob.

Incidentally, I thought Donald said it was an investment at the time, not a loan which needed paying off.
this to answer most of it, I IMHO was led to believe that the loan/investment was being paid back, you will see from todays statement how things have changed, I was not made privy to some of it. so sorry for that.
I understand the finance situation will show what its cost us since day 1 with the 3 amigos. and how we are the only club in div 1 and 80% of the championship with no debt and a decent bank balance, inc the repayable short term LOAN as it is now deemed/ called.
The other bit i now understand is way different to what most know about or we think is happening.

this to answer most of it, I IMHO was led to believe that the loan/investment was being paid back, you will see from todays statement how things have changed, I was not made privy to some of it. so sorry for that.
I understand the finance situation will show what its cost us since day 1 with the 3 amigos. and how we are the only club in div 1 and 80% of the championship with no debt and a decent bank balance, inc the repayable short term LOAN as it is now deemed/ called.
The other bit i now understand is way different to what most know about or we think is happening.
Sounds positive and hopefully correct. Would be good if Donald stayed and somebody with some real financial clout come in alongside him at least in the short term.

If shit like this hadn't happened about the takeover would we now be one of the richest clubs in the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back