The Chinese aren’t messing about (Shanghai)

Don't watch that second video and tell me that's not barbaric. And don't tell me it's not true.
People on this thread not willing to address the fact that what we are looking at is f***ing barbaric and shocking.

The same posters will have been foaming at the mouth about Kurt Zouma kicking his cat, yet not willing to comment on that second video.

China is a minging country with minging practices and they're many steps behind most of the rest of the world in the way they treat their people, their animals and each other. They can fuck off.

People on this thread not willing to address the fact that what we are looking at is f***ing barbaric and shocking.

The same posters will have been foaming at the mouth about Kurt Zouma kicking his cat, yet not willing to comment on that second video.

China is a minging country with minging practices and they're many steps behind most of the rest of the world in the way they treat their people, their animals and each other. They can fuck off.
To think that Morrissey has been universally vilified by the woke generation for calling China a sub-species apalls me. He may not be bang on, but he's not far from the truth

To think that Morrissey has been universally vilified by the woke generation for calling China a sub-species apalls me. He may not be bang on, but he's not far from the truth
Sub species is always going to be perceived as wrong, because its the same terminology that the likes of the Nazi use. Its wrong to say that.

It's not a physiological issue with people from that part of the world, it's entirely cultural. Parts of their culture are backwards and disgusting. They have very little respect for animals and often for one another. If they were born or grew up in a civilised country they would be civilised. Many aren't. You can throw some of the Arab States in there. Murderous, gay hating, woman beating cave dwellers many of them. Disgraceful cultures.

Before any sensitive type starts to cry, its not everyone in any country. If you try and imply that then you're an idiot.

Last edited:
And 'losing face' is all that matters to Winnie the poo. IT's a country run by children. Tit for tat, pettiness, they love it. In the meantime, the ACTUAL people theat tlive here just want to live! It's the Government that want everyone to be involved... With their SHIT and Ideology.

Gunts!
You need help with the drink mate.

The first one I don't know what it is - looks more like an old person than a kid to me the way he/she is walking, there is a lot of misinformation about kids being separated from parents for quarantine most of which is untrue
The second one just isn't true in most cases though there are some for sure - I know of multiple people who have been taken to quarantine who have had pets looked after, there are groups sharing information on what to do. In one case I now the ambulance taking the people to quarantine actually took the two dogs in and dropped them off at a pet hotel type place.
The third - they currently have something like 200,000 people in quarantine mostly in temporary quickly built areas so there are bound to be some issues and some people suffering. A offshoot of the policy of central quarantine not sure if that will continue they are already saying in future people with mild symptoms may be able to quarantine at home but I suspect that they will wait until Shanghai is under control to avoid been seen to apply one rule to everyone until it is Shanghai then make it easier.

FWIW I live in Shanghai and have been locked down since the 18th March, the press coverage I have read on Sky (civil unrest, starvation FFS) and the remainder of the Western websites is usually sensationalist rubbish or inherently wrong but nobody gives a damn as long as they can use it criticise China. As I have said many times before there are plenty of things to criticise China on so why do the press bother making up stuff, taking a single eye witness report as gospel or sensationalising issues to make them look bad (Winnie the Pooh being banned is a fine example of this)
An old person wouldn't be called "xiaopengyou" so that's f***ing bullshit.

VERY quiet outside today and yesterday. We had the white suits here most of last week. More testing to come i'm sure. Some communities are not allowed to go outside but they can take deliveries etc. When new variants arise they can't keep doing this surely? They may well drop the "Zero Covid" policy but it would have to be done in such a way as to NOT prove that the policy failed.

VERY quiet outside today and yesterday. We had the white suits here most of last week. More testing to come i'm sure. Some communities are not allowed to go outside but they can take deliveries etc. When new variants arise they can't keep doing this surely? They may well drop the "Zero Covid" policy but it would have to be done in such a way as to NOT prove that the policy failed.

What industry has reopened?
Read the the other day some manufacturing was reopening. The economy must be taking a real hit.

What industry has reopened?
Read the the other day some manufacturing was reopening. The economy must be taking a real hit.
I think i read that some workers were allowed to live in the factory or office space in important industries.

Their policies need to change eventually. They will need some natural immunity.

Saying that if their depressed economical output eases out current gas and oil woes, let them crack on.

I think i read that some workers were allowed to live in the factory or office space in important industries.

Their policies need to change eventually. They will need some natural immunity.

Saying that if their depressed economical output eases out current gas and oil woes, let them crack on.
The downside to that is that it will trigger a global recession

The downside to that is that it will trigger a global recession
To be honest, I think the wheels are in motion for that already, unfortunately.

There is no way the increase in essentials, which will use up a lot of the country's deposable income, wont have a recession like impact.

I don't see a good way out of this financially either way. Im concerned for people who are on the breadline, come the winter and additional cap removal its going to get tough.

@Mackem DJ would have this implemented if he was in charge here.

At the moment certain provinces are under the microscope. Shanghai being the most notable and soon Beijing. Herd immunity hasn't been mentioned once. Why? Because the government need to be seen as in control of everything. Including life and death or any safety concerns.

That's how it works here. "Don't worry about anything folks, we'll keep you safe, you can trust your Government" etc etc With the current level of contol over the population. Any bother....the government steps in and shows who's boss. T

That's all this is. A show of organisation and control, so people continue to believe that their system of governance is the best way. The red team have them worshipping like some sort of religious party without the 'god aspect' They ARE the gods...

Much being said on the youtube and facey anti restriction covid denial forums atm lad?
As usual you’ve Avoided the statement as it’s true. As you’ve already been told I’m not on facey or any covid denial forums. Keep pedalling your shite though and throwing tantrums :lol:

As usual you’ve Avoided the statement as it’s true. As you’ve already been told I’m not on facey or any covid denial forums. Keep pedalling your shite though and throwing tantrums :lol:
You literally used to pedal stuff here you’d got off Right Said Fred, Matt Le Tiss & Gillian McKeiths twitter pages man behave

Back