The Chase contestants

11 in the end. Most questions answered by maggoty haydn as well. Still no excuse for maggoting tho.
I disagree. If a maggot redeems themselves in the final chase, whether it be on questions answered or pushbacks, they go some way to unmaggot themselves.

If they win by virtue of the maggot being there and scraping over the line by 1 point, I think that’s fair game.

Many a time someone with a 7,000 or higher cash builder has been sent packing. In those cases I find it harder to take if they’d have maggots but anyone who got 1 or 2,000 maggots for a still positive amount, I let it pass.

I disagree. If a maggot redeems themselves in the final chase, whether it be on questions answered or pushbacks, they go some way to unmaggot themselves.

If they win by virtue of the maggot being there and scraping over the line by 1 point, I think that’s fair game.

Many a time someone with a 7,000 or higher cash builder has been sent packing. In those cases I find it harder to take if they’d have maggots but anyone who got 1 or 2,000 maggots for a still positive amount, I let it pass.
That's cos you are a much nicer person than me.

Away for a week now, so will have to do without the witty repartee to be found on this thread and this thread alone.

Back