The Chase contestants

thing is why should he go high when others didnt , i know its cutting nose of blah bah bah, but if added 73k to pot and won the lot id be very resentful
I watched a chase a few years back and the first player went high.
The last player took a big minus offer the look on the first players face was priceless. When it came to the final the first player still annoyed about his contribution being massively reduced, refused to answer any questions . In the final, he just stood there. Nobody won anything. :lol:

That last question was obvious, especially after the Chaser got the wrong answer. If they'd got that they'd probably have won

The last player took a big minus offer the look on the first players face was priceless. When it came to the final the first player still annoyed about his contribution being massively reduced, refused to answer any questions . In the final, he just stood there. Nobody won anything. :lol:
Can you remember ' divided ' with andrew castle ? bit similar but had to argue how their pot was to be divided up at end ie who had contribute most with most correct answers etc. but as argued pot went down in value / got people who hadnt answered a question right wanted biggest share.
Uncomfortable viewing at times, nee wonder got taken ff.

Aye, that was Duncan who was furious.. He called the last player a maggot. "I've got nothing to say to the maggot" he said. Then when they lost he said "it could have been worse, he could have won some money"... Hahahaha. Tremendous. That one was on Challenge the other day.

Aye, that was Duncan who was furious.. He called the last player a maggot. "I've got nothing to say to the maggot" he said. Then when they lost he said "it could have been worse, he could have won some money"... Hahahaha. Tremendous. That one was on Challenge the other day.

‘Maggot’ is right at the end of the clip. It’s still said in our house anytime anyone takes a low offer.

Back