The Bullied Syrian Kid - Other Side of the Story

Good that you still have internet access though! ;)
You get it everywhere nowadays. Magical :D

Not if hes on o2 the fuckers
I was wondering where you'd been.

It's been all of half a page since I was last called a racist fascist alt-right far right knobhead :lol:

Leave the thread then. Why click on it if it disinterests you so much. Its can only be a nuisance if you get involved.
There's a thread on log burners going on at the minute which i wont be clicking on because i'm not interested, but its not causing a nuisance.
This is the best post on the entire thread :lol:

Still makes me laugh, hats off

Last edited:

It's been all of half a page since I was last called a racist fascist alt-right far right knobhead :lol:

:lol:

I don't need to proclaim that on every page now. The vast majority see it for their own eyes. You're a sneaky weasel. Worse than the majority of knuckle draggers. As they at least know what they are.

Oh btw didn't realise Syl has had to apologise for claims about the 15 year old

So you can get that tongue of yours a little bit further up his hoop?
:lol::lol:

It's not me who keeps talking about it

Oh btw didn't realise Syl has had to apologise for claims about the 15 year old
He reiterated a story of a group of muslims attacking a lad in the same school as jamal and baileys, this was a set up by someone and he retracted the story

Are you ready to retract your views on armed Jihad yet?

Well we know why he's involved, we already discussed this ages ago.

Where's the wife beater thing come from?

You know fine well what I'm referring to, the time he was jailed for kicking a cop in the head who'd intervened while he was attacking his wife.

You've repeatedly claimed that Tommy Robinson isn't a racist and has distanced himself from racists, and you start a thread about Tommy Robinson's involvement with racists.

Like I say, you're not the full shilling mate.

You know fine well what I'm referring to, the time he was jailed for kicking a cop in the head who'd intervened while he was attacking his wife.

You've repeatedly claimed that Tommy Robinson isn't a racist and has distanced himself from racists, and you start a thread about Tommy Robinson's involvement with racists.

Like I say, you're not the full shilling mate.
Oh, the incident where he wasn't attacking his wife.

Oh, the incident where he wasn't attacking his wife.

The mother of the girl supposedly attacked by Jamal has written to Tommy saying it wasn't Jamal.

"After receiving the letter Robinson admitted to his followers that it was fake news and claimed that he had been duped: “I have been completely had, how embarrassing, man.”

Robinson deleted the videos and admitted to posting a fake photograph purporting to show violence by a Muslim gang. West Yorkshire police have said they are aware of the most recent video."

The Guardian

You're circulating fake news on Tommy's behalf, well done mug.

:lol::lol:

It's not me who keeps talking about it

He reiterated a story of a group of muslims attacking a lad in the same school as jamal and baileys, this was a set up by someone and he retracted the story

Are you ready to retract your views on armed Jihad yet?

Tommy Robinson threatened with legal action over 'bully' video
Just hours after the video of the alleged attack at Almondbury Community school went viral, Robinson became involved claiming Jamal had previously attacked two schoolgirls. Robinson reposted a screenshot of a message on his Facebook page from a mother claiming her daughter had been bullied.

However, the mother later posted on Robinson’s page denying that it was Jamal who had allegedly attacked her daughter.

Jamal’s solicitor, Tasnime Akunjee, also wrote to Robinson informing him that legal action was being pursued against him as the posts contained “a number of false and defamatory allegations”.

After receiving the letter Robinson admitted to his followers that it was fake news and claimed that he had been duped: “I have been completely had, how embarrassing, man.”

I disagree with armed Jihad. I will go further none of my friends or acquaintances support armed Jihad. Can you honestly say the the same for white nationalism?

It is a trick straight out of the far right websites handbook to try to smear people who try to disagree with you or point out that allegations are not proven to somehow being in support on the people you demonise. It is what is moving me from the opinion that oh @Aituk7 is misinformed but basically ok to the conclusion you are just a right wing agitator.

Last edited:
The mother of the girl supposedly attacked by Jamal has written to Tommy saying it wasn't Jamal.

"After receiving the letter Robinson admitted to his followers that it was fake news and claimed that he had been duped: “I have been completely had, how embarrassing, man.”

Robinson deleted the videos and admitted to posting a fake photograph purporting to show violence by a Muslim gang. West Yorkshire police have said they are aware of the most recent video."

The Guardian

Link doesn't work.

Send again

Tommy Robinson threatened with legal action over 'bully' video

I disagree with armed Jihad. I will go further none of my friends or acquaintances support armed Jihad. Can you honestly say the the same for white nationalism?

It is a trick straight out of the far right websites handbook to try to smear people who try to disagree with you or point out that allegations are not proven to somehow being in support on the people you demonise. It is what is moving me from the opinion that oh @Aituk7 is misinformed but basically ok to the conclusion you are just a right wing agitator.
Would you say calling for armed jihad makes you an extremist?

You have got to be f***ing joking right? :lol: Smearing people who try to disagree? A right wing phenomonem? Don't be absurb. Calling people racist for criticising a religion is smearing aswell.... a regressive left wing phenomonem and something you're more than happy to do. Hypocrite.

Can I honestly say the same for white nationalism? What f***ing planet are you on..... I can't believe I'm going to have to do it again..... show me one post I have said that is racist.

Just one............ I'll wait

my does same article
Don't do drugs kids ;)

The Guardian

It's a nice bit of wording but nothing new. We know he was duped by someone claiming their kid had been attacked, he took the video down and retracted the statement

"Just hours after the video of the alleged attack at Almondbury Community school went viral, Robinson became involved claiming Jamal had previously attacked two schoolgirls. Robinson reposted a screenshot of a message on his Facebook page from a mother claiming her daughter had been bullied.

However, the mother later posted on Robinson’s page denying that it was Jamal who had allegedly attacked her daughter."

Plural to singular, not discounting the mother and daughter in the new video.

But I hope he does take him to court. If TR is lying about all this he should pay a price.

Would you say calling for armed jihad makes you an extremist?

You have got to be f***ing joking right? :lol: Smearing people who try to disagree? A right wing phenomonem? Don't be absurb. Calling people racist for criticising a religion is smearing aswell.... a regressive left wing phenomonem and something you're more than happy to do. Hypocrite.

Can I honestly say the same for white nationalism? What f***ing planet are you on..... I can't believe I'm going to have to do it again..... show me one post I have said that is racist.

Just one............ I'll wait

Don't do drugs kids ;)
So you are not a white nationalist?

But I hope he does take him to court. If TR is lying about all this he should pay a price.

Tommy could well be in court and maybe prison again for naming the culprit in defiance of reporting restrictions. You'd think he would have learned from his last court appearances for interfering with the course of justice, but that's thick racists for you.

Tommy could well be in court and maybe prison again for naming the culprit in defiance of reporting restrictions. You'd think he would have learned from his last court appearances for interfering with the course of justice, but that's thick racists for you.
He could. I'd rather him be on trial for libel so we can actually find out what the fuck happened but aye.

good i'm not a supporter of Islamic fascism.
So will you finally answer my earlier question
Do you think calling for armed jihad is the view of an extremist?

Last edited:

Back