The Big Face Mask Question...

Helpful, really working to support your assertions here. So you cant answer my question which isnt suprising as nobody can yet apparently masks dont work.

Masks don't work,certainly the face coverings plebs use, that is absolutely fundamental and in fact gives a false sense of protection and can actually imprison germs within the covering. AKA nobody is playing to strict medical usage, well perhaps a handful, so only conclusion is it is full on reminder/advert of a corona virus kicking about that has little impact on the majority. Clinical observation but that has to be the truth.

Last edited:
can actually imprison germs within the covering.

Excellent. Job done then.

Plus they apparently also imprison spit from absolute disgusting gonks in public urinals. ‘Tis a pity they can’t also imprison some of the total shite some people spout.

Masks don't work,certainly the face coverings plebs use, that is absolutely fundamental and in fact gives a false sense of protection and can actually imprison germs within the covering. AKA nobody is playing to strict medical usage, well perhaps a handful, so only conclusion is it is full on reminder/advert of a corona virus kicking about that has little impact on the majority. Clinical observation but that has to be the truth.

Show me some evidence that masks offer no benefit. I mean you actually make a comment in your post "can actually imprison germs within the covering" which is exactly what they are meant to do so you have actually stated you believe they work. Are you really this dumb?

So what would the infection rate be if nobody was wearing a mask?
Well

People would distance more without them.

And probably be more conscious about washing their hands regularly.

So I’m going to say it would be no different

Perhaps they could still be worn on buses and trains though, as it’s not possible to distance easily

Excellent. Job done then.

Plus they apparently also imprison spit from absolute disgusting gonks in public urinals. ‘Tis a pity they can’t also imprison some of the total shite some people spout.
You don't spit when you have a piss? Honestly, I'm surprised. I just thought it was something every fella did when doing a standing piss. It's hardly like I go about hockling all over the pavement, mate.

Well

People would distance more without them.

And probably be more conscious about washing their hands regularly.

So I’m going to say it would be no different

Perhaps they could still be worn on buses and trains though, as it’s not possible to distance easily

You could be right (or wrong) simply put I don't think anybody really can say for certain what the figures would be without masks, the only facts are that the wearing of a mask reduces the transmission risk of airborne particles from person to person (and as we all know coughs and sneezes spread diseases) so by that I think you would expect to have less cases if 100% of people wore masks than if 0% wore them. My experiences of SARS and COVID in Asia is that at the height everyone wore a mask (they still do on public transport and other such places) and, where possible, followed social distancing. The other big question is if people didn't wear masks would they really distance more? If people are ignoring one set of guidance then why would they follow another set?

You don't spit when you have a piss? Honestly, I'm surprised. I just thought it was something every fella did when doing a standing piss. It's hardly like I go about hockling all over the pavement, mate.

No. I don’t purposely vomit when I fart either. The two are completely unconnected.

Plus spitting is a filthy habit and I don’t recall the last time I did it except in the Dentist immediately after an inspection of my teeth*

* Obviously I discharge pus from my armpit every time I brush my teeth

Two points:

Firstly I’ve yet to hear any sensible argument why wearing a mask disadvantages the wearer. They’re not particularly uncomfortable, they’re cheap and for some people it probably improves their looks. Yes, the material can let through particles the size of a virus, and even micro droplets containing the virus. Even if they help the situation only a little bit by catching the occasional odd large droplet then surely it is a worthwhile practice?

Secondly, this is a law. For those taking the government’s line of thinking they are above the law, which other laws out of interest are they proposing to break? Does it mean they believe they are entitled to murder anybody they fancy or steal a bike from their neighbour? Or is it just new laws that they feel they are above and don’t apply to them?

No. I don’t purposely vomit when I fart either. The two are completely unconnected.

Plus spitting is a filthy habit and I don’t recall the last time I did it except in the Dentist immediately after an inspection of my teeth*

* Obviously I discharge pus from my armpit every time I brush my teeth
Fair enough. Something I've always done and noticed others do as well. Sorry to have so grossly offended your sensibilities by spitting into a receptacle for piss.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fair encough. Something I've always done and noticed others do as well. Sorry to have so grossly offended your sensibilities by spitting into a receptacle for piss.

You may be able to retrieve your reputation if you confirm that you always wash your hands after urination (with or without spitting) 😀

Show me some evidence that masks offer no benefit. I mean you actually make a comment in your post "can actually imprison germs within the covering" which is exactly what they are meant to do so you have actually stated you believe they work. Are you really this dumb?

I give up 🤷‍♂️ Aerosol particles aren't contained and are all around us, if a bad germ particle gets in a (via aerosol or from hand touching) mask you will be breathing it in for however long you have that mask on for.

I give up 🤷‍♂️ Aerosol particles aren't contained and are all around us, if a bad germ particle gets in a (via aerosol or from hand touching) mask you will be breathing it in for however long you have that mask on for.

So you have zero evidence then

You do realise that the same things cant be both sucked the mask and stuck at the same time so which is it? And the mask dont filter viruses they stop the larger particles carrying them

Last edited:
My Dad is a bus driver, won’t let anyone on without a mask, stopped a guy the other day said can’t get on without a mask, guy says I don’t have one. Old dear getting off the bus says , here you go lad, you can have mine, I don’t need it now. Cheers! he said, stuck it on and cracked on 😂😂😂

Anyone spat into their mask whilst standing at the urinal yet? Came close on a couple of occasions today. 😂 Seems I forget I'm even wearing one most of the time which makes it hard for me to understand why so many people find them such a challenge to wear.
Spitting into a urinal, indeed any spitting at all - disgusting - scratter.

Back