The Big Chris and Holly show Monday 21st

Status
Not open for further replies.

I enjoyed a politics and Journo free briefing, just the facts and good news about the possibility of a vaccine. I'm somewhat concerned that this may be part of a bigger plan, in which we get told by Big Chris and Holly to follow the rules otherwise we'll all be dead by Christmas, then next week Hancock will be on saying we were all told but didn't follow the rules and now we have to have another full lock down.

That’s all well and good but what has Denise Welch has to say on the matter?
The “fuck everyone else“ folk would take her word as gospel if it was what they wanted to hear and vindicated their decision to “crack on” which is coward speak for do what they want and fuck the rest of yers.
Yep I've lost count of the amount of old twats walking the wrong way towards me in the shops wearing their mask either round their chin or with their nose sticking out the top.
It’s not just old twats mate. This argument has been done to death. Shithousery is not confined to one age group.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd take their concerns about France more seriously if weren't letting people wander over then bussing them into crowded cities.

The “fuck everyone else“ folk would take her word as gospel if it was what they wanted to hear and vindicated their decision to “crack on” which is coward speak for do what they want and fuck the rest of yers.

It’s not just old twats mate. This argument has been done to death. Shithousery is not confined to one age group.
Oh I know that. There are twats in all age groups, I was just agreeing with the poster that said it wasn't just the young.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back