The best supermarket red wine

Has anyone used these since Brexit? If so have there been issues with delivery costs/times? Planning a bbq in the summer and I’d like to order from them again. Thanks
Not sure about wine but if you read the whisky thread there is a few people had recent problems with whisky coming in. Customs applying duty, vat etc that had to be paid before it was released. I think they ended up just leaving it unclaimed as it bumped the prices up massively.

Gone up, I think it used to be 12 now 19 euro

I assume anyone ordering from them will also get hit by the UK 20% VAT charge and the courier fee for collecting that VAT (which is often more than the VAT itself).

Its the time of year when I often place an order for Christmas with them, but I am wondering if it is worth it this year.

You need this

Ah, now I see this is an old post, I've probably posted that link before.
It's really really useful though

Think a lot of it comes down to mood & company. I’ve had lovely bottles on holiday, at meals in friends houses & in restaurants and thought they were the best thing I’d ever tasted. Took a photo of the label, hunted down the same bottle and had them at home and they didn’t taste half as good.

When your totally relaxed and in good company owt tastes great.

Back