The BBC Is At It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incredible the number of people who are 'not bothered' or 'not interested' in women's football who still find the time to post on here about just how 'not interested' or 'not bothered' they are. Just in case we made the mistake of thinking they were 'bothered' or 'interested'.

I can't stand horse racing. I find it dull and borderline cruel. I also hate motor racing but I don't post this opinion on every thread about those sports as they just do not interest me at all.

Then I assume you are not very old? The three programmes I mentioned were Xenophobic, racist and sexist, which I assume the OP thinks is more the sort of output the modern BBC should be showing rather this newfangled diversity and equal opportunities stuff.
What utter tosh - isn’t this what is called a “strawman argument?”

I couldn’t give too much of a shite about women’s football, but the rest of your post makes no sense marra, so I don’t know what ya trying to say! Surely it’s common sense that we’ve all been brought up in a society that sees women as inferior.

You do know what I was trying to say and your just backtracking majorly as made a tit of yourself.

If the BBC had live premiership football then women's football and the minor rounds of the FA cup would not get any coverage other than a footnote.

The test of the popularity of women's football would be go around your office and ask women what the Doncaster Belles is. I seriously doubt many, except those who happen to like football, would have a clue.

Isn’t the OP in love with Moyes?

Wasn’t he offended by a female in football too?
You might find that some of those who sympathised with Moyes, Johnson and Ched Evans also eagerly join in with attacks of Womens football, Women pundits, Women commentators and Dawn Thewlis.

How dare you
(Grabs pearls) Language!

If the BBC had live premiership football then women's football and the minor rounds of the FA cup would not get any coverage other than a footnote.

The test of the popularity of women's football would be go around your office and ask women what the Doncaster Belles is. I seriously doubt many, except those who happen to like football, would have a clue.
Best of it is, the Doncaster Belles have been totally screwed over to make way for new women’s clubs with “brand names” attached.

OPs an absolute f***ing gammon
Isn’t that a racial insult? How ironic!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back