The Ballad of Buster Scruggs - Netflix

Status
Not open for further replies.

You’ll want to give up after 5 minutes. Don’t, it’s f***ing hilarious!

Specifically which bits were hilarious? I just didnt quite know what to make of it. It was very well shot & had a good cast but large parts of it were boring. I appreciate humour is subjective but after the first story I dont think I laughed once. It wasnt as bad as the abomination that was hail cesar but for me it was dark humour without the humour

Liked the cattle rustlers hanging scene when James Falco who was being hanged for the second time that day asked the bloke next to him "this your first time"?

Wtf was that stagecoach scene all about...stuck with it, but it was shite
Has anybody here seen Molly, Molly from the Isle of Man

Its a dialogue scene and hopefully sets it up for a buster Scruggs 2. I've seen BS about 15 times and that scene does grow on you after a few watches but I wasn't keen on it at first. The settings and atmosphere are very good and the old trapper guy is canny funny like.

Has anybody here seen Molly, Molly from the Isle of Man

Its a dialogue scene and hopefully sets it up for a buster Scruggs 2. I've seen BS about 15 times and that scene does grow on you after a few watches but I wasn't keen on it at first. The settings and atmosphere are very good and the old trapper guy is canny funny like.
You've watched a film that was released only last year 15 times?

You've watched a film that was released only last year 15 times?
I've watched the Buster Scruggs scenes about 15 times aye then just pick and choose what other scenes I watch as some are better than others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back