The Apprentice 2022 Official Thread

Yep in the boardroom, expressions in the boardroom are added to different boardroom firings. Sometimes Lord Sugar is talking to an empty room

Most of the tasks are rehearsed with production team. When they say they have 8 hours to sell they dont as they have to get permission to sell at that location and then set up camera team etc

:lol::lol::lol:
Yep.
The Mrs made an excellent point tonight.

They should do an Apprentice where one team are the business "experts" and the other team are ordinary people from a pub.

Based on the lads performance, the pub team would win.

Candidates are so much younger than they were in the early ones like, you can tel

TBF though, people in advertising and marketing are paid 6 figures and work for months on developing campaigns and logos etc, canny hard for anyone to come up with something in an hour.

Last edited:

Candidates are so much younger than they were in the early ones like, you can tel

TBF though, people in advertising and marketing are paid 6 figures and work for months on developing campaigns and logos etc, canny hard for anyone to come up with something in an hour.
I agree with that. And I think sometimes we forget that it's an entertainment show. Also a cruise is a complex and difficult thing to summarise in a short advert and 10 second "teaser".

But... (when the lads were doing their logo)
"Try brown and green, to represent trees and nature"

Surely one of them might have pointed out that there are very few trees out at sea. That's just so obvious

I think even given an hour the bairn would come up with a better logo than that one the lads did.

They seem to be obsessed with being personally successful rather than excelling at the task.

Excellent they will go far.

Its like Roy Keane v Ruud van Nistelrooy

Last edited:

Back