The A1231:Nissan and A19 Area

Mr.Thunders

Striker
Anyone else noticing really bad traffic eastbound towards Sunderland on a morning?

I was in the traffic for an hour because of the vehicle fire on Tuesday and noticed it's been a nightmare the last few days.

Any ideas?

Noticed it last couple of days myself yes. Much bigger queues than normal. Thankfully I'm going the opposite direction. The queue after the fire was right back to the roundabout at the Galleries.

Noticed it last couple of days myself yes. Much bigger queues than normal. Thankfully I'm going the opposite direction. The queue after the fire was right back to the roundabout at the Galleries.

Noticed a lot more lorries but Tuesday's fire aside I cant work out what the issue is. Cant be linked to the IAMP or Testo's projects yet

This. More people driving into Sunderland.

Probably queuing to get rid of their garden waste at Deptford after the Easter weekend. A city of a quarter of a million people having to queue on a single carriageway road for a half acre waste disposal site. Aye, WDSC. It's only a matter of time before there is a serious accident there - but hey, it's a reasonable price to pay.

Probably queuing to get rid of their garden waste at Deptford after the Easter weekend. A city of a quarter of a million people having to queue on a single carriageway road for a half acre waste disposal site. Aye, WDSC. It's only a matter of time before there is a serious accident there - but hey, it's a reasonable price to pay.
This.

They should build a big incinerator. Its what the people want

If you head into the right hand lane so avoid left/straight over then it is a bit quicker, if you can cut in closer to the roundabout or even going around it is still quicker.
Just seems the lights are not synced

Anyone else noticing really bad traffic eastbound towards Sunderland on a morning?

I was in the traffic for an hour because of the vehicle fire on Tuesday and noticed it's been a nightmare the last few days.

Any ideas?
Soz marra, I have decided to join the environment protests and have paid a young'un to walk infront of my diesel spewing Land Rover waving a red flag while I pootle along at 5mph down the A1231

Back