The 6ixty

Played it years back.Under the street lights,tippley go,bin lid as stumps, probably 15 aside,six and out if lands in back yards, Woolies bat ,flea bitten tennis ball,3 lbw's and out ,spin the bat hill or hollow instead of tossing the h'penny.no over rates as bowlers often sneaked in an extra couple of deliveries.Games sometimes went into another day if it was past bedtime .Only obstacles were a few parked cars.No ECB rules just common sense colliery houses regulations 😊

Just T10 innit, with a few more gimmicks.

As was predicted by everyone, you dumb down the format to such an extent then you need to keep reinventing the game with stupid gimmicks. I predicted some targets so that you can score more than 6, still convinced it will happen sooner rather than later.

There's a reason test cricket has survived 145 years relatively unchanged, and there's reasons T20/T16.4/T10 won't.

Just T10 innit, with a few more gimmicks.

As was predicted by everyone, you dumb down the format to such an extent then you need to keep reinventing the game with stupid gimmicks. I predicted some targets so that you can score more than 6, still convinced it will happen sooner rather than later.

There's a reason test cricket has survived 145 years relatively unchanged, and there's reasons T20/T16.4/T10 won't.

Funny how all of a sudden I feel like defending T20 because it's nowhere near as bad as these latest abominations.

TOUCHDOWN FOR TWELVE HUNDRED MEGA POINTS FOR HITTING THE MONEY BALL INTO THE GOLDEN BEARPIT DURING THE SUPERPLAY POWERZONE AND THAT'S A WRAP, THE LONDONIUM MOON TIGER SABRE TOOTHED JETPACKS DEFEAT THE YORKSHIRE AND AMALGAMATED NORTH POISONOUS VIKINGS OF DOOM !!!!!

Played it years back.Under the street lights,tippley go,bin lid as stumps, probably 15 aside,six and out if lands in back yards, Woolies bat ,flea bitten tennis ball,3 lbw's and out ,spin the bat hill or hollow instead of tossing the h'penny.no over rates as bowlers often sneaked in an extra couple of deliveries.Games sometimes went into another day if it was past bedtime .Only obstacles were a few parked cars.No ECB rules just common sense colliery houses regulations 😊

Annfield Plain is still like that....

Funny how all of a sudden I feel like defending T20 because it's nowhere near as bad as these latest abominations.

TOUCHDOWN FOR TWELVE HUNDRED MEGA POINTS FOR HITTING THE MONEY BALL INTO THE GOLDEN BEARPIT DURING THE SUPERPLAY POWERZONE AND THAT'S A WRAP, THE LONDONIUM MOON TIGER SABRE TOOTHED JETPACKS DEFEAT THE YORKSHIRE AND AMALGAMATED NORTH POISONOUS VIKINGS OF DOOM !!!!!
Do you work at the Riv?

Back