The “I like the new kit” thread

I like it me but I don’t buy them so my opinion means nowt.
Dunno why people are getting worked up about it tbh. Thought the general consensus on here was you’re a wrang’un if you wear colours over the age of 18 anyway.
Problem is the team we follow are going to wear it and it's not very good. Take my hat off to the sponsor for the kids cancer promo but surely the writing should have been black or a contrast colour? Design 101.

Last edited:
People say they not too arsed about the strip and to a degree you could argue its just a shirt. I disagree however for two reasons. Firstly, at the moment, shirt sales are an important revenue stream. Every revenue stream is important in our position. Secondly, the shirt is the main visual representation of the club. I have always been of the opinion that the club should insist on a more bespoke design rather than just a template. We have seen the popularity of those retro shirts. If the club insisted on more control we could have influences from some of our iconic strips from the past. I do acknowledge however that it would be likely to increase costs but depending on the increase it is definitely something we should explore.

Personally i dislike the new kit and wouldnt buy it.

Back