That London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liberal hell hole.

Best thing about London is the rail journey out of the place. God knows what sort of a shit hole it will be in say 10 years time; it'll probably look like a version of Soylent Green. No longer a British city and hasnt been for a while. When they vote someone like Khan in then you know that an end game is being played out.

I feel genuinely sorry for the British born who live there and those who went to the place from overseas expecting to sample the British way of life. The latter must be sorely disappointed and must wonder what the hell has gone wrong.

Liberal hell hole.

Best thing about London is the rail journey out of the place. God knows what sort of a shit hole it will be in say 10 years time; it'll probably look like a version of Soylent Green. No longer a British city and hasnt been for a while. When they vote someone like Khan in then you know that an end game is being played out.

I feel genuinely sorry for the British born who live there and those who went to the place from overseas expecting to sample the British way of life. The latter must be sorely disappointed and must wonder what the hell has gone wrong.

:lol::lol::lol:

Liberal hell hole.

Racist as fuck you like.

Liberal hell hole.

:lol: I'm British born and I live here

Beats a pit village full of inbred meat heads (no offence)

It's a cracking city. Apart from the Alf Garnett types
Not many of them left now that is a fact. Plenty of Muhammed Garnett's maybe.

You have become a parody of yourself man. :lol:
Yes the truth hurts doesnt it.

All of the liberals desperately queueing up to tell us what a wonderful place it is when we all know what the true craic is.

Awful place full of anything but British people. Imagine coming from abroad hoping to sample the British way of life. What a disappointment it must be for them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back