That crypto king F*****

What's this new one a lot of people are raving about- look I'm a bit of a Luddite when it comes to this sort of thing, but I imagine someone on here will know. It's linked to crypto where AI observes the market and buys and sells when there's a profit. My son-in-law put £250 in last month and he's already had his money back. From what I can gather, it works on some kind of pyramid scheme where the more people you get to sign up, you receive a commission. Sounds too good to be true tbh and probably is, lads at Nissan rapping their jobs in because they're making a lot more doing this.

What's this new one a lot of people are raving about- look I'm a bit of a Luddite when it comes to this sort of thing, but I imagine someone on here will know. It's linked to crypto where AI observes the market and buys and sells when there's a profit. My son-in-law put £250 in last month and he's already had his money back. From what I can gather, it works on some kind of pyramid scheme where the more people you get to sign up, you receive a commission. Sounds too good to be true tbh and probably is, lads at Nissan rapping their jobs in because they're making a lot more doing this.
Cos or kos or something??

Know quite a few on it, all seem to be making money.. I can’t help thinking it’s a scam like.

“…it works on some kind of pyramid scheme…”

And there’s your answer. The first in will make some money but it’s not sustainable.

It’s a Ponzi scheme. It’ll fold once the new sign ups dry up and people withdraw more than what’s going in.

Back