Thanks to ajax_andy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

neiluk1985

Midfield
I can't bump the other thread mate because it's been locked, but thanks for recommending Loxley Colour for prints! I ordered a 40x20 print from them a few weeks ago and the quality is top notch - they even gave me 20% discount since the delivery was a couple of days over the expected date.

...So I've used them again today - just ordered a 40x27 to go on me wall :cool:

Another +1 for Loxley. Products and customer service are amazing. When you register online they will give you a courtesy call and offer you a 20% discount code and 5 free colour corrected 9x6 and 5 not colour corrected prints to showcase their quality. They will also send a nice little product catalogue if needed. They are top end in terms of price but worth every penny IMO.

Another +1 for Loxley. Products and customer service are amazing. When you register online they will give you a courtesy call and offer you a 20% discount code and 5 free colour corrected 9x6 and 5 not colour corrected prints to showcase their quality. They will also send a nice little product catalogue if needed. They are top end in terms of price but worth every penny IMO.

I didn't get offered the free prints like!

Just got my 1st picture back from a certain place on Sea Road that will remain nameless, who were putting some picture hooks in, and he's only gone and put a few stains on the front! looks like someone's wiped a greasy finger down the front that I can't get rid of :cry:

I didn't get offered the free prints like!

Just got my 1st picture back from a certain place on Sea Road that will remain nameless, who were putting some picture hooks in, and he's only gone and put a few stains on the front! looks like someone's wiped a greasy finger down the front that I can't get rid of :cry:

Anyone can get them as its a showcase their colour correction service. Just place an order via Loxley Roes for 5 9x6 images of your choice, click to review the order, put in the info box that you want to take advantage of the 5 free colour corrected and 5 non-colour corrected test prints. Then when it comes to the payment select charge to your lab account and they won't charge you and you'll get 5 completely untouched images of their usual high quality and 5 where they have had their "colour corrections experts" adjust the colours for you so you can compare the two. It was interesting to see the difference colour correct made. On some images especially studio shot skin tones there was very little difference but I had a few natural light portraits where they took out a lot of the warmness which I had purposefully put in. I sent a black and white one as well and I actually preferred the colour corrected version as it was more contrasty. I think ill continue to keep the option off for future prints however.

I can't bump the other thread mate because it's been locked, but thanks for recommending Loxley Colour for prints! I ordered a 40x20 print from them a few weeks ago and the quality is top notch - they even gave me 20% discount since the delivery was a couple of days over the expected date.

...So I've used them again today - just ordered a 40x27 to go on me wall :cool:

Ooh a thread dedicated to me... I feel like I've made it on here now :lol:

No probs mate am glad you found them as good as I do :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back