Thank You Grace: Grace McCatty To Retire At End Of Season

Separate forum would save us clicking like and keep negative comment away from the main board . Could make it a bit like the politics board with an opt out . Customer choice ?
Not that it's down to me but personally I'm happy with the current set up.

If I'm not interested in a particular thread topic then I simply don't click on it.

Actually commenting upon a thread in which one has no interest in the topic beggars belief.

Last edited:

If I'm not interested in a particular thread topic then I simply don't click on it.

Actually commenting upon a thread in which one has no interest in the topic beggars belief.
People get curious , frustrated at wasting time , then vocal . Its futile being angry at a nuisance fly but we do it . Lower the nuisance factor , lower the agg', suits all.

You have to click on it, then post on it saying you have no interest in it, to be a authentic whopper tho

You let Hettonbot do that all the time to the detriment of the board, mind.

Should maybe be a subforam you can post the womens bollocks on.
Don’t know why I even bothered opening the thread, honestly thought it would be about a long time serving tea lady or something, not the foggiest who any of these lot are and wouldn’t be able to name three lioness players if my life depended on it.

Back