Thames Water

Last edited:
Eee the nerve of the lad posting about something to do with Thames Water on a 14 page thread about *checks notes* …

That said, I do agree with you mind :D
Get your point.
But are we going to be informed when Churchill Road , Canning Town has a leak and they're losing their water for 2 hours on Friday?

Eee the nerve of the lad posting about something to do with Thames Water on a 14 page thread about *checks notes* …

That said, I do agree with you mind :D
A thread about the huge debt of that company and the general way in which the public infrastructure of our once great country has been used to line the pockets of the rich.

Not a running commentary on the general day-to-day operations of it.
Pointless and no the wonder he gets so much shit for spamming the board.

I'm just grumpy today.

You kidding? This place is obsessed with London despite collectively hating the place and not caring what happens there at all.

Thanks for posting pet. I'm in Peckham currently but you can't be too careful, not these days.

It's important to remain vigilant at all times.
Really? Done a bit of mooching around there lately, quite like it, interesting place.

Really? Done a bit of mooching around there lately, quite like it, interesting place.

I was referring to the issue with the water posted by HL. And I was kidding.

I'm working in Peckham for the forceable and it's not for me. I don't mind it being a bit rough around the edges but there's no green spaces, no canals/waterways and no Pret.

Could have got an Airbnb round the corner from the office but opted to stop an hour away in Leyton.

I was referring to the issue with the water posted by HL. And I was kidding. I'm working in Peckham for the forceable and it's not for me. I don't mind it being a bit rough around the edges but there's no green spaces, no canals/waterways and no Pret. Could have got an Airbnb round the corner from the office but opted to stop an hour away in Leyton.
I was referring to the issue with the water posted by HL. And I was kidding. I'm working in Peckham for the forceable and it's not for me. I don't mind it being a bit rough around the edges but there's no green spaces, no canals/waterways and no Pret. Could have got an Airbnb round the corner from the office but opted to stop an hour away in Leyton.

I'm working in Peckham for the forceable and it's not for me. I don't mind it being a bit rough around the edges but there's no green spaces, no canals/waterways and no Pret.

Could have got an Airbnb round the corner from the office but opted to stop an hour away in Leyton.
I was on about you just being in Peckham, know what you mean about spaces…although there’s the big greens, not quite the same as open fields though.

Meant to say there’s a great park in Peckham - Peckham park!

Back