Test Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandon

Striker
Alright lads, me and my old man were cracking on today and he was saying he'd like to go see a Test match. Being the sentimental young chap that I am I thought it would like to take him, he's taken me all over the country watching football and I though it only fitting I repay the favour a bit :lol:

Anyway, I came up with two options. The main one being next years Ashes Test at Durham, 2 Tickets for the County Durham stand with a decent view from behind the bowlers arm - £150 :eek:.

Or this year at Headingley, Western Terrace, Day 2 or 3 I reckon. For £80.

Any tips or advice lads?

brandon said:
Alright lads, me and my old man were cracking on today and he was saying he'd like to go see a Test match. Being the sentimental young chap that I am I thought it would like to take him, he's taken me all over the country watching football and I though it only fitting I repay the favour a bit :lol:

Anyway, I came up with two options. The main one being next years Ashes Test at Durham, 2 Tickets for the County Durham stand with a decent view from behind the bowlers arm - £150 :eek:.

Or this year at Headingley, Western Terrace, Day 2 or 3 I reckon. For £80.

Any tips or advice lads?

Saffas at Headingley will be great, I'd be tempted at that price. Western Terrace can be a bit rowdy mind.

If he likes that he might be prepared to do the Ashes too?

Gutted got tickets ages ago for the Ashes (day 3) expecting it to be Thursday start and ive just found out its Mon-Fri.

Being a teacher I cant go :cry:

rentaghost said:
Gutted got tickets ages ago for the Ashes (day 3) expecting it to be Thursday start and ive just found out its Mon-Fri.

Being a teacher I cant go :cry:

I don't think it's confirmed yet.

If it's first test (hasn't that already been announced?) then it could start on a Weds as Cardiff did last time. That enabled the flagship Lords test to start on the Thursday.

It won't be Mon-Fri though, SKY will want this series played on a weekend.

On the email I got when I booked mine last year the dates are as that link above. However, in the email it does say that the dates aren't confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back