Test series in Pakistan December 2022

Agreed. If you're booking to go out there you're nuts imo. Not because it's dangerous, but becauee I don't trust the ECB to actually go this time

I know a few who have booked. Jealous… although I’d probably nervous about the security risks once out there.

We had c200 in Bangladesh 2010 apparently, and 25 fans there in 2016 when it went on the government red list due to the attacks on Westerners.

I know a few who have booked. Jealous… although I’d probably nervous about the security risks once out there.

We had c200 in Bangladesh 2010 apparently, and 25 fans there in 2016 when it went on the government red list due to the attacks on Westerners.
I'm wanting to do Bangladesh next spring although again I'm not sure it will actually go ahead

Looking forward to this, timings of it are excellent for my shifts too. The pitches for their series against Australia were FLAT! so I’m not sure what to expect but despite the high scoring, low wicket taking games against Oz they were strangely very enjoyable.

Expect we’ll still manage to be 80-5 on a Pakistani road :lol:

Looking forward to this, timings of it are excellent for my shifts too. The pitches for their series against Australia were FLAT! so I’m not sure what to expect but despite the high scoring, low wicket taking games against Oz they were strangely very enjoyable.

Expect we’ll still manage to be 80-5 on a Pakistani road :lol:
Pakistans spinners to bowl us out cheaply on flat non turning pitches ;)

England squad for T20 series in Pakistan: Jos Buttler, Moeen Ali, Harry Brook, Jordan Cox, Sam Curran, Ben Duckett, Liam Dawson, Richard Gleeson, Tom Helm, Will Jacks, Dawid Malan, Adil Rashid, Phil Salt, Olly Stone, Reece Topley, David Willey, Chris Woakes, Mark Wood, Luke Wood.

England squad for T20 series in Pakistan: Jos Buttler, Moeen Ali, Harry Brook, Jordan Cox, Sam Curran, Ben Duckett, Liam Dawson, Richard Gleeson, Tom Helm, Will Jacks, Dawid Malan, Adil Rashid, Phil Salt, Olly Stone, Reece Topley, David Willey, Chris Woakes, Mark Wood, Luke Wood.
No hales?

Back