Test series in Pakistan December 2022

Playing day of world cup football final interesting also I assume it will be on bt
Not found any link for who is showing it yet

I can’t remember the timezone in pakistan to the U.K., must be around early morning start in the U.K. though

World Cup football kos at 10 am in the group stage

Not found any link for who is showing it yet

I can’t remember the timezone in pakistan to the U.K., must be around early morning start in the U.K. though

World Cup football kos at 10 am in the group stage
Is it not mixed William hill says England first game is 1pm on a Monday but they are often wrong

Is it not mixed William hill says England first game is 1pm on a Monday but they are often wrong
Early game at 10am then 1pm and then I think about 5pm

ill have a look

What time are the kickoff in 2022 World Cup?

Logon or register to see this image

FIFA has confirmed the first two rounds of matches will kick off at 1pm, 4pm, 7pm and 10pm local time (10am, 1pm, 4pm and 7pm in the United Kingdom). Kick-off times in the final round of group games and knockout-round matches will be at 6pm and 10pm local time (3pm and 7pm UK time).12

decent. Three hours ahead of the U.K.

Last edited:
Early game at 10am then 1pm and then I think about 5pm

ill have a look

What time are the kickoff in 2022 World Cup?

Logon or register to see this image

FIFA has confirmed the first two rounds of matches will kick off at 1pm, 4pm, 7pm and 10pm local time (10am, 1pm, 4pm and 7pm in the United Kingdom). Kick-off times in the final round of group games and knockout-round matches will be at 6pm and 10pm local time (3pm and 7pm UK time).12

decent. Three hours ahead of the U.K.
I will be watching 90 percent of them even the poor looking games iv made friends with a Canadian so I have extra team to support plus their head coach is ex Sunderland

Than the world cup I mean of course. Not the Test match. Equally important to that
Agreed. I still find it funny the uproar I cause by posting scores and then the mods moving them away from the thread

the bloody thing is called Pure Football and what is more pure than the bloody scores ?

:lol:

Back