TEST SERIES: Afghanistan v Ireland

Adair has become a really good bowler in all formats, it’s a shame he’d never get picked as an overseas county player now as I think he’d do well.
Same for the likes of Tector, Tucker and Campher.

Some very good red ball talent there. Just with the lack of gametime they get means hard for them to develop.

I don't get the logic in it at all ECB need to change it for me.

Same for the likes of Tector, Tucker and Campher.

Some very good red ball talent there. Just with the lack of gametime they get means hard for them to develop.

I don't get the logic in it at all ECB need to change it for me.

It’s also potentially illegal given it applies to players born in Northern Ireland i.e. uk nationals.

I remember reading something where Stirling had said he’d considered challenging it but wasn’t worth the money and time

It’s also potentially illegal given it applies to players born in Northern Ireland i.e. uk nationals.

I remember reading something where Stirling had said he’d considered challenging it but wasn’t worth the money and time
You also had Murtagh and Poynter both english having to choose between playing for Ireland or county cricket.

Albeit he was old but Murtagh getting a fifer on debut having to pack it in just daft as fuck.

Along the same lines of cricket making no sense when it comes to restricting overseas, this is a good idea

Back