Tessa Jowell

Status
Not open for further replies.

you say that but we see it month in month out on here.. Most of us are fortunate never to have to but theres many a lad and lass on here who put mnay of us to shame
You are right there are many who do look in to the face of their own death and are to be admired. Over the years I have however known close friends who were laid very low by the illnessses that eventually took their lives and they have been unable to cope. It's an awful thing for them and their families. but please understand I not attaching any "blame" to them for that. I simply wonder how I might or will react when my time comes and I never take the bravery that I have seen in others for granted.

Really sad to see her in this state. Sad to see anyone blighted like this

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/health...ns-up-about-being-diagnosed-with-brain-cancer

Got a shock when I saw the picture. Poor woman :(

Her strength and bravery are remarkable . I doubt whether very many of us could maintain such dignity if we were faced with such a terrible thing.

My friend was terminal and knew she didn't have long left. She did the Race for Life and raised thousands just weeks before she passed away. I'm totally in awe of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back