1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tesco meal deal personality test

Discussion in 'SMB' started by becs, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Wilfy

Wilfy Striker

Drama queen for me anarl.

2. MackemBob

MackemBob Midfield

BLT, San Pellegrino Limonata and a packet of Wotsits. I am The Banter Lad

3. Couldn't be further from the truth! Especially the last sentence! :lol:

4. safcforever

safcforever Striker

The banter lad

All day breakfast
    McCoys steak crisps
    Ribena

my sandwich changes every time like.

5. Banter lad.

Hoisin Duck, McCoys Steak and Ginger Beer

More like the Marlboro Man, because clearly my palate is fucked.

6. James

James Striker

Chicken caesar wrap, McCoys S&V, San Pel Limonata.

7. Imagine going to university to study something like journalism and then spitting out shit like this

They must hate their lives

Arkle, RubeusHagrid, James and 2 others like this.
  8. becs

becs Striker Contributor

ah so you got the Tetchy One then :p

9. Chr15

Chr15 Midfield

A clever marketing tool to indicate to Tescos what the most popular products/combinations are. "Let us tell you your personality" is much more fun than "please can you take two minutes to complete this survey?"

10. bench

bench Midfield

they've got history for it :lol:

11. oh just get a .....

becs likes this.
  12. xmfd

xmfd Winger

The Banter Lad

You’re always going for the laugh. You’re super fun to be around, and thrive in a social group. You can take the jokes as well as you give them out. You can be a little insensitive towards other people’s feelings sometimes, because not everyone can take the banter like you. You occasionally use humour to cover up your true feelings, but around the right people you can be a sensitive lad.

13. niknak_123

niknak_123 Striker

I walked out the shop once I realised that pickled onion Monster Munch weren't part of the deal

14. Dilligaf60

Dilligaf60 Winger

I got the ambitious one. It's the polar opposite of who I am. I didn't realise a chicken Caesar wrap, some pringles and a tin of lemon pop could be so misleading.

15. Doberman

Doberman Striker

pulled pork wrap > flamed grilled mccoys > Fanta.

"the ambitious one"

Couldn't be any further from the truth. It's normally me that bails, if I organise anything then it usually never happens, I never have time or money for anything and my long term plan doesn't usually extend beyond the following weekend.

Aye, shite.

16. surely sales alone would indicate the most popular products and combinations

Chr15 likes this.
  17. Malloy

Malloy Full Back

You got: The Banter Lad

You’re always going for the laugh. You’re super fun to be around, and thrive in a social group. You can take the jokes as well as you give them out. You can be a little insensitive towards other people’s feelings sometimes, because not everyone can take the banter like you. You occasionally use humour to cover up your true feelings, but around the right people you can be a sensitive lad.

Nowt like me tbh, shit game will not play again

18. Chr15

Chr15 Midfield

Sales figures certainly help - but this tool exposes many people who don't go into Tescos for their workday lunch (people like me) to what is available and gets our input as to what would be most popular if we could be persuaded through the door.

19. Dogbark

Dogbark Striker

Same here :cool:

tunstall birdman likes this.
  20. Old Prestonian

Old Prestonian Striker

I am also the ambitious one and despise organised fun.