Televised games

Sky's deal is for a total of 138 games, with a minimum of 20 for Leagues 1 and 2. Most of those games will, obviously, be during international weeks, as the Championship won't be playing. I might be wrong, but I think we were on 4 times last season, excluding the play offs. The likelihood of a game moving is probably something less than 10%, especially as we aren't likely to be picked for the international break, as we have a high possibility of a postponement due to call-ups.

Sky's deal is for a total of 138 games, with a minimum of 20 for Leagues 1 and 2. Most of those games will, obviously, be during international weeks, as the Championship won't be playing. I might be wrong, but I think we were on 4 times last season, excluding the play offs. The likelihood of a game moving is probably something less than 10%, especially as we aren't likely to be picked for the international break, as we have a high possibility of a postponement due to call-ups.
This.

Salford the new sky darlings
Feel for Leyton orient
Won the league , manager passed away will be hugely emotional day and sky go to Salford who won a play off game and owned by them united lot. Disgrace really
Pleased I've not given sky any money for years. Sure they gutted like

I’m hoping all of Sky’s focus will be wanking themselves off over the return of the Premier League on the second weekend of our season so Ipswich isn’t moved.

I'm surprised more airlines don't offer pie as an in-flight food option.

Pie is not easy to re-heat so the airlines avoid such food to mitigate the risk of food poisoning

Feel for Leyton orient
Won the league , manager passed away will be hugely emotional day and sky go to Salford who won a play off game and owned by them united lot. Disgrace really

Wow, some people will get wound up about such insignificant things. To be honest, I think a lot of viewers will be keen to see how Salford get on (until the novelty wears off). Its probably got a bigger country wide appeal than Sunderland v .... anyone

Last edited:
Feel for Leyton orient
:lol: "Disgrace"

Too true. Mastering the art of getting a pie ice cold on the outside but scaldingly hot in the middle is only something football clubs can manage ;)
The long dead American poet, Robert Frost, left this steak & kidney review after his latest (and, as it turned out, final) visit to Roker Park:

Fire and Ice
BY ROBERT FROST
Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I’ve tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.

Back