Televangelists and their miracles

busta777

Midfield
Been prompted by a story on the BBC website about televangelist tb joshua (no relation to anthony joshua as far as i know) to look up some of these guys and the miracles they perform. Some impressive stuff i must admit. I don't think they get the recognition they deserve, and I don't even think they charge for it. I used to be a bit sceptical, but after seeing actual video evidence, I feel I am now a convert.

Been prompted by a story on the BBC website about televangelist tb joshua (no relation to anthony joshua as far as i know) to look up some of these guys and the miracles they perform. Some impressive stuff i must admit. I don't think they get the recognition they deserve, and I don't even think they charge for it. I used to be a bit sceptical, but after seeing actual video evidence, I feel I am now a convert.

When you look at all the people who no longer need a wheelchair or crutches after the evangelist lays hands on them, I don't know why the health service doesn't employ them for physio and injury rehab. Imagine if Ross Stewart hadn't been out injured all last season

Televangelists "don't charge". I've heard it all now. :lol:

"God says he wants me to have a new aeroplane. Donate now! The more you donate, the more God will answer your prayers!"

^ Could be a Spug thread.

I used to get in and watch the GOD channel sometimes about 3am off my box 🤣 .
Funny this is something I do when I can't sleep sometimes. Just sit and wonder, when watching re runs of old Jimmy Swaggert (?) gatherings, whaaaah? 💰💰💰💰

Sometimes tho watching other less obvious give me your money types I get quite jealous of their faith cos it seems to give them comfort.
$10 will bring you eternal happiness.
Your own personal Jesus. My favourite Depeche Mode song.

Last edited:
Miracles you say???? I have some snake oil, lion shit and some magic beans if you want to buy them.

Back