Teamfight Tactics

Gave it a god but honestly prefer the card game Legends of Runeterra and am waiting with bated breath for the MMORPG Riot are working on!

Unfortunately it's either play one of the meta decks or lose badly, pity. All these card (gwent) go the same way. Tubers work out the optimal decks or comps and everyone else copies that.

Unfortunately it's either play one of the meta decks or lose badly, pity. All these card (gwent) go the same way. Tubers work out the optimal decks or comps and everyone else copies that.
Our kid used to play Magic: The Gathering a lot until he realised the newest cards were always the strongest.

Now he just plays casually with mates where they put restrictions on the decks to make it fairer.

Our kid used to play Magic: The Gathering a lot until he realised the newest cards were always the strongest.

Now he just plays casually with mates where they put restrictions on the decks to make it fairer.
It's such a shame. ppl aren't figuring it out for themselves. They just go online and copy whatever is winning...bit like 'plastic fans' in footy

It's such a shame. ppl aren't figuring it out for themselves. They just go online and copy whatever is winning...bit like 'plastic fans' in footy
Kind of with the return of chosen mechanic its going to be a lot more about knowing when to pivot out of your current one and make a board from it as opposed to pick TF and get BIS items every game.

I've just finished my placements and landed in Silver 3, Rapidfire Jinx seems pretty broken with a half decent front line twice I've got to level 9 with that as my main carry before switching for a 5* chosen.

Back