Team vs QPR

poolie

Midfield
With O’Nien suspended and Ballard potentially out. I’d go as far as saying its a must win.

Patterson
Pembele Seelt Hjelde Hume
Neil Jobe
Mundle Rigg Aouchice
Rusyn

Patterson
Hume Seelt Hjelde
Pembele Ekwah Neil Ba
Mundle Rusyn Aouchice

Not looking good whichever way we go.​

We looked every bit like relegation material yesterday.
Southampton manager is his post match comments summed it up.

Without Jack Clarke Sunderland are a very, very different proposition. Also changing their manager seems to have derailed them, that’s their prerogative of course ….

Basically saying we’re pretty much a one man team and without Clarke we’re goosed.

Welcome to next season

Without Jack Clarke Sunderland are a very, very different proposition. Also changing their manager seems to have derailed them, that’s their prerogative of course ….

Basically saying we’re pretty much a one man team and without Clarke we’re goosed.

Welcome to next season

If I remember rightly their manager was close to the sack after we beat them 5-0. Now look at them. No patience in football these days

Welcome to next season

‘Sunderland baffle me, we went to their place earlier in the season under Tony Mowbray and they played some really good stuff and turned us over.

Yes they’re missing Jack Clarke today who is a really good player but we were always going to win this game today.

Maybe they should have given time to Tony and backed him. Tony has been around in this league long enough to know what needs to be done. To get them in the play offs at the first attempt to be sacked within the same year staggers me.’

What he also could have said and it would have been true.

We’re fucked.

With O’Nien suspended and Ballard potentially out. I’d go as far as saying its a must win.

Patterson
Neil Jobe
Mundle Rigg Aouchice
Rusyn

Patterson
Hume Seelt Hjelde
Pembele Ekwah Neil Ba
Mundle Rusyn Aouchice

He w9lon't play Rigg and Aouchiche in same team. Dodds said after game yesterday he didn't play Adil as Rigg deserved another start..so it must be one or the other by sounds of it.

Any of the usual 10 , BUT we bring in centre forward from the our Northern league to play up front....West Auckland , Crook , Bishop Auckland , Seaham Red Star etc

Last edited:

Patterson
Neil Jobe
Mundle Rigg Aouchice
Rusyn

Patterson
Hume Seelt Hjelde
Pembele Ekwah Neil Ba
Mundle Rusyn Aouchice

Cant wait. Might just stay in the Borough

Burstow will play KLD will see to that.
I assume after the flack he got pre goal most don’t want Jobe playing ??
QPR will be looking forward to this one

We got no defenders. No idea what we do. Is Ellis Taylor injured…?

Patto
Hume Seelt Hjelde
Pembele Neil Jobe Styles
Mundle Hemir Rusyn

Rigg for Jobe at half time ish

Back