Team vs Hartlepool

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s happened to make you think we will get promoted?

I’ve literally seen nothing

I’d it just because he’s new?

It might change

But so far literally nothing has happened

Fan engagement is ok but it doesn’t win games

We might end up with a good team but so far fuck all has happened
Have you grown a big enough pair yet to tag and have a have a dig at someone you have blocked. Knowing you don’t have to debate with them.
Git big cowardy custard

Like big Alf for example

Haha aye im obsessed with big alf, but selling him for 1m, he would have been a solid performer, but theres loads we could have had

The top earners should be the goalscorers and key players, not the average grafters

Reactions: MSC
I find this such a strange state of affairs tbh... at 30 there’s no way his legs should “be gone”. From 100m sprinters to long distance athletes performances can continue at the very highest level until mid thirties at least.

I can only conclude that he’s not leading a life commensurate with being a professional sportsman.....but then players taking the piss at our club is hardly unusual.

Too many lock ins at the Castle Eden Inn unfortunately.....

I find this such a strange state of affairs tbh... at 30 there’s no way his legs should “be gone”. From 100m sprinters to long distance athletes performances can continue at the very highest level until mid thirties at least.

I can only conclude that he’s not leading a life commensurate with being a professional sportsman.....but then players taking the piss at our club is hardly unusual.

He's had a lot of injuries as well, he's rarely been 100% f***ing fit. His lifestyle (if true to the extent made out at times) won't have helped

What’s happened to make you think we will get promoted?

I’ve literally seen nothing

I’d it just because he’s new?

It might change

But so far literally nothing has happened

Fan engagement is ok but it doesn’t win games

We might end up with a good team but so far fuck all has happened

You're going to have to give him time to sort it

Do you seriously think we were going to have all the shit out the door, a new manager in with a whole new squad in the space of 8 weeks?....you're not being realistic at the task in hand.

what do people expect though, we havnt signed anyone since the darlo game as we are still working on targets, it was just last night that the owner has came out and said we have cash bids in for players, and we are looking at at least 6 signings for the spine in a week or so

give it all time ffs man you absolute cretins, it is not an easy job
Whilst I certainly don't have a crystal ball, I think that we may be in for the now almost traditional day-after-deadline-day statement - "We had bids in for six/seven/a dozen players, but we just couldn't get any of them over the line in time."

Followed by something along the lines of "Jack is confident that the players we've got can get us promoted. Please continue to turn up and give us your money" (I think that is less than 140 characters, so should be tweetable)

Plenty games to come...the problem is that his preferred team hasn’t been signed yet...these games are largely academic.
When you say 'academic', do you mean that the SAFC team play like seven years olds running around after the ball in the schoolyard ?

Cattermole is going nowhere
Well that's enough about his lack of mobility ... now let's consider his ball control

Your the type of supporter the club could do without tbh.

Thinking a new owner would come in and everything would be all sunshine and f***ing unicorns in the space of 8 weeks.....you may not be a mag but you are a complete muppet.
I don't think anyone was expecting unicorns, but enough decent footballers should have been a reasonable expectation

If your stuck with him on his money what else do you do? We have another Rodwell here if you ask me.
Like Rodwell, he gets the money whether he plays or not, so like every player his selection for the team should be based on what he can contribute to the team, not his salary. If another player can bring more to the team in his position, then Cattermole should be dropped.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone was expecting unicorns, but enough decent footballers should have been a reasonable expectation

It's still a reasonable expectation mate but he only took over the club 8 weeks ago!....we need to be patient and that squad will be different to the one that played yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back