Team at Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone putting Celustka in ahead of Dossena is mental. He's awful. Confidence looks shot as well.

Over the next few weeks we will learn a lot more and I think we have games to "target" - Everton isnt one of those....anything we get is a bonus so a "weakened " side would be the right thing to do, we have to also play a second/third string v Carlisle. Villa/Cardiff are massive games and Man U possibly the biggest of all

I can't be arsed anymore. Whatever team we put out, we will lose. After that shit result and shit performance, I cannot be arsed with these players anymore.

Diakite and Roberge CB against Lukaku will mean Everton will most likely score at least four. There's a positive view for the lot of ya!
So what's the point of having Cattermole in there defending the space in front of the back four?

Was always going to be difficult to get even a point there but now our best player is out we're going to get battered. Lukaku would know he was in a game if Brown was on the pitch.....good as he's been that tackle yesterday has dome some serious damage to our hopes of getting any points in the next three games.

I'd put Diakite in because Roberge is not strong enough, despite being the better player. I'd also give anyone he thinks may be worth a go from the fringe players a start as it can't hurt and we may unearth a gem. Yesterday was deeply disappointing and this match is going to be hard to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back