Taybarns

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Heeeed the Ball

Lads and lasses.

Although many people have personally insulted me over the last few days and many a joke has ben made I would like to say I didnt make my post clear at all and given the way it was constructed I can see way everyone's had a pop at me.

I didnt purposefully go out to device anyone because the subject matter was neither here nor there, to be honest and I started a lot more highly subjective threads than f***ing Taybarns in time

It all got a bit out of hand and I spat my dummy out and asked for the thread to be pulled as it was 50 to 1 against at the point.

I didnt lie and that record and I would have no reason to over such a trivial matter

Finally for those who still continue to dish it out, that your choice, Ive written this because I want to be what Ive always been a mate and friend to others in a forum I dearly cherish

Onwards and up wards, and never backwards,............

Heeeed

Lads and lasses.

Although many people have personally insulted me over the last few days and many a joke has ben made I would like to say I didnt make my post clear at all and given the way it was constructed I can see way everyone's had a pop at me.

I didnt purposefully go out to device anyone because the subject matter was neither here nor there, to be honest and I started a lot more highly subjective threads than f***ing Taybarns in time

It all got a bit out of hand and I spat my dummy out and asked for the thread to be pulled as it was 50 to 1 against at the point.

I didnt lie and that record and I would have no reason to over such a trivial matter

Finally for those who still continue to dish it out, that your choice, Ive written this because I want to be what Ive always been a mate and friend to others in a forum I dearly cherish

Heeeed

Purposefully or not, you've turned me into an iPad. :evil:

Without any offence to you mate, before you accuse me of anything, the worst possible thing you could do to resolve this now is to create another thread about this and to kick back up these meaningless arguments.

Just drop it, let it go. This will only cause you more grief at the hands of others.

Lads and lasses.

Heeeed

:D

Righto

Ain't no doubt about that

What's this device you keep on about ?

If doing a mea culpa I'd maybe suggest a spell check or something similar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back