Tattoo Shops

BlackOps

Winger
Wonder why tattoo shops weren't included in the list of places able to open with hairdressers considering it should be sterile anyway and its by appointment anyway. Seems strange not to include them. Seem to be in the same bracket as gyms and health clubs at the mo

I think a haircut ranks slightly higher in terms of need than a tattoo and the risks will be higher (in general) with closer contact than a haircut.

If you're looking at it from the govenrment's perspective, hairdressing will generate far more tax revenue.

Wonder why tattoo shops weren't included in the list of places able to open with hairdressers considering it should be sterile anyway and its by appointment anyway. Seems strange not to include them. Seem to be in the same bracket as gyms and health clubs at the mo
One of the lads moved into his new studio days before the lockdown. He should be ok like as he just retired from the fire service and got a canny pension. The poor buggers that rely on this business as their soul income must be gutted...

One of the lads moved into his new studio days before the lockdown. He should be ok like as he just retired from the fire service and got a canny pension. The poor buggers that rely on this business as their soul income must be gutted...
Couple near me have been effected. 1 has had loads of people asking for them and he flat out refuses and the other 1 has got a good side line in doing custom paint jobs on trainers going. He's charging a fortune to do it and is flat out busy

I’m completely ignorant of the tattoo process but isn’t it something thats prone to infection under normal circumstances let alone during a pandemic, ive never heard of a hair cut resulting in an infection

I know some tramp in east durham whose been continuing to do tattoos during lockdown.

same dicks will wonder why the NE death rate was so bad.

its classed as an open wound procedure, so a bit more danger of infection than a hairdressing salon. They are just waiting for any extra guidelines from the Govt. re PPE and safety measures, although they are very sanitized anyway . I think they should be open by end of July.

Sounds like a canny metal band or a vampire movie.

there was one on breakfast this morning, they've opened. cant remember which country they were in mind. maybe just england?

On the same part of the Scottish roadmap as nail salons and bodywaxing etc I believe.

A friend of mine quit his job to become an apprentice tattoo artist in March and I was his first, and so far only, paying client before lockdown happened. He’s been selling his “traditional” artwork like crazy to support himself over the last couple of months and is desperate to get back.

Back