TalkSPORT 2 Coverage

David Brent

Goalkeeper
Apologies if this has been covered.

First long listen this morning (dipped in and out previously).

It's pretty good, not brilliant, but not shite (apart from Gough, good lord he's awful) like I was expecting.

I take it it's being done from a Travelodge in Southwark the amount of times they mention watching the game on the screen.

It's pretty good, not brilliant, but not shite (apart from Gough, good lord he's awful) like I was expecting.

I take it it's being done from a Travelodge in Southwark the amount of times they mention watching the game on the screen.
I listened to a bit this morning before work and they were eating bacon sarnies for breakfast and it was the final session at the game so they are in a studio somewhere over here not in India.

Last edited:
Some of hem are there watching & commentating live while others are watching on tv somewhere here! Last game they were complaining that from comms box they couldn't see half of the offside field!

It’s better than the commentary on the BCCI’s broadcast, which isn’t saying much but it’s better than nowt.

I’ve never really been keen on Talksport , I think I’ll give it a miss
I fully agree, but there are pretty much no adverts during a session so its not too bad.

This post was brought to you by Jim White of the Jim White show in which Jim White will be interviewing guests on the Jim White show brought to you by Jim White.....Checkatrade, Checkatrade.com........

I fully agree, but there are pretty much no adverts during a session so its not too bad.

This post was brought to you by Jim White of the Jim White show in which Jim White will be interviewing guests on the Jim White show brought to you by Jim White.....Checkatrade, Checkatrade.com........
:lol: :lol:

I have though over the winter listened to the test coverage from Australia on bbc five live sport extra

Very one sided for the Aussies but it got me to sleep nicely when it was cold outside

Last edited:

Back